CH 28// finding out

America skipped his next class as he waited in to bathroom for his voice to be normal. He tried not to think about what his next episode would be like. The pills helped him, if he didn't have a pill each time a episode happened the next one would be worse and last longer. It was a pain in the butt for America to deal with. (dont you dare make a gay joke

America wonder why Confed hadn't said anything. he would at least talk to him once a day. Back at home Confed was laying on the floor. he was pretty board. He had finished reading the back he had and was now just waiting for something to happen. he had tried to talk to America that day but it hadn't worked. He sighed and wondered what to do now. 

timeskip by: welcome to Dixie land 

America walked out of his last class of the day. He sighed being grateful for the day to be over. He walked up to Canada who was talking to Ukraine. America took a close look at Canada's face as he talked to her. "awwww, Bro your totally crushing!" America joked. Canada blushed and death glared his brother,er can a Canadian even death glare? 

"well i bet your crushing on my brother Russia" Ukraine laughed. America had a small blush thinking about the tall, handsome russian- America mentally slapped himself for thinking about Russia like that. "Thats not true!" America said as he crossed his arms. "Then why do you always talk about him?" Canada asked with a smug grin."well.. uh... Because hes my friend" America said defining himself. 

But a small part of him said he wanted to be more then a friend, but it was just a small feeling America could ignore it. "Are you sure you guys aren't more?" Ukraine said with a grin. "oh hey Canada don't we have to go to the store today?" America asked changing the subject. "Oh ya, well see you later Ukraine" Canada said as him and America walked off.

Ukraine waved as she walked to find Russia. After walking to Russia's last class of the day she saw him walk out of the room. "Hey Russia," "hey Ukraine" Russia said as he picked up his bag. Ukraine could still see the bruise on his face although it was fading. Russia refused to tell them who had made it. Ukraine thought it was China or north Korea but Russia wouldn't say if it was.

"why wont you tell who hit you?" Ukraine asked, Russia was annoyed with the question because Ukraine asked it 20 times a day. "will you stop asking me? you know i wont say and its getting annoying" Ukraine sighed if her brother didn't want to do something then he wouldn't. 

Russia and Ukraine started walking home. Ukraine was talking about one of America's brothers. Russia wasn't paying attention to her though, He remember one of America's brothers,

Russia's pov     

I was walking with my sister Ukraine as she talked about random stuff. I kept thing about one of America's brother, Confederate i think was his name. I wonder why i never saw him at school. As we were walking i saw two of Americas brothers walking. Their flags were almost the same. I think their names are Australia and New Zealand. I didn't America after school today so guess i could ask them.

I walked up to them with Ukraine walking behind me. "Oh! Hey Russia!" The one with the weird hat that i think is Australia said. "hey, i was wondering why one of your bothers didn't come to school" He looked at me confused "what do you mean?" "Your other brother, i think his name is Confederacy" Australia stopped walking. "Confederacy?" Australia asked, "ya, i was asking why i didn't see him at school" I Asked i was getting confused. Australia looked confused.

He then a second later he ran at full speed to his house. New Zealand looked at me then he ran after he brother. I looked at Ukraine who looked jsut as confused as i did. We started running after them to see what was going on.

 no one pov                

Confed was sitting on the floor messing with Canada's phone. the password was really simple. it was just 'maple tree syrup' as confed was playing some games on it he heard foot steps in the house and running up stairs, a second later the door slammed opened scaring the shit out of confed. Australia stood in the doorway.      

------------------------------------------

hey guess whos not dead, so i've been grounded for a week and i couldn't get on to write so sorry about that ima try to update faster now qwq