CH 41//plan in action

America and Russia talked for a few hours till Russia had to go home, they waved bye and and America started to walk to his house. He got home and checked the time, it said 7:34. America Ran up the stairs making sure not to trip,  He walked in his Room seeing Confed awake, "do you just sleep when we're at school?" America asked jokingly, "maybe I do, maybe don't" Confed replied. America walked over to his bedroom and sat down, He was exited for Monday but also feared it, would his plan work? America really hoped it did for his own mental state.

Time skip to monday cuz i have no good ideas

America heard his alarm going off and he almost jumped out of bed, Canada sat up and looked at him slightly confused. "what up with you?" he asked, "uh- just energetic"

(that part was written before my activity had a stroke)

 America got he stuff ready as Canada did the same. Confed said bye to them and they walked out the door, Aussie and Zealand were just about to walk out the door and leave them before America and Canada caught up to them, "trying to leave us again" Canada said jokingly, "of course we are, you guys are to slow" Aussie shrugged as he smiled,  the 4 boys laughed a bit and made their way to school. America was nervous but also excided, Canada noticed this and decided to ask, "Ame why have you been so hyper? its not even 9 yet" America looked up at him and smiled "i just have a good feeling about to day" "Thats nice, im glad to see you enjoying yourself, you haven't really been you since we moved" he said glancing at Aussie and Zealand who were eavesdropping on their conversation. 

America shrugged it off and a few minutes later they arrived at the school. they waved bye to each other and went to their classes. Ame grabbed his math book from his locker and saw China and N!korea walking down the hall, "hi guys" Ame said walking to them. "Hey America" China replied seeing him.

----------------------------------------

short chapter but a chapter, sorry for that almost 6 or 7 month break-

words:371