CH 32 // normal camp right?

Confederacy P.O.V

America told me there'd be a bus coming by his house around lunch time or something.  So i was waiting outside the house with a backpack on waiting for this bus. After a little I saw a bus coming to the house. 

It pulled up and opened the doors, I walked in and looked around the bus, I saw America sitting with Russia and saw the set behind them was empty. I walked over and sat down. There was a lot of countries there. "Hey, Confed" America side looking behind himself. "hey" I said, I didn't really have much to do. I felt the bus start moving again and almost fell out of my chair.

Its been sometime since i've been in a car or bus. I've also been thinking about the reader thing. it was really weird but at least it gave me something to do when America was at school. The bus drove for a little before stopping in front of a house. A kid got on, He had red and green stripes on his face and what looked like a bear in the middle.

He looked over the countries and looked at Russia. He then started walking over. "Hey, Russia" He said. "Hey Mexico" Russia replied. He then looked at me, "Can i sit by you?" He asked, I nodded and mover over so he could sit down. "Hey Russia who's that?"  Mexico asked pointing to America. "He's one of my friends we share the same class room." "well its nice to meet you, Im Mexico" "Im America" "Im tired" i say, America and Mexico laughed at my joke and i looked out the window.

    Lazy time skip 

I woke up to someone shaking me, "hey wake up, we're here" said Mexico. I got up and grabbed my bag waiting in line to get off the bus. once i got off i could see we were in some wooded camp grounds. "Hey, Kids my name is Africa!" one of the camp people said. "Im gonna be the one to show you around!" in my opinion she was to hyper. Just by those 15 words, 

My eyes twitched because of the contacts America had bought for us. I don't know why he wont just let me take them off, I don't really care what people think about them. "Let me show you guys where your'll be staying the night" Africa said. We started walking to a cabin looking thing where she led us inside.

"There's only a few beds so some of you will have to share or sleep on the floor with one of our sleeping bags"  aaaaaaand of coarse there's only a few beds. why wouldn't there be? If you could tell, i was already done with this. I would bet the readers are thinking about weird stuff with this. (Confed calling you out-)

Africa shows them around bla bla bla im lazy

It was winter so it got darker faster. And Japan was basically in charge at this point. She keep looking at me them at everyone else, it was strange. "Yes! i have the prefect ship!" She randomly yelled. "ship?" i asked, what in the world was that? some countries giggled and i had no clue why. Even America laughed. "What is a ship??" i was very confused at this point. Some kids laughed out loud.

I was very very confused. Hmm, well, its a ship so boat? I looked at America who had put his glasses back on, He was trying not to laugh, "Am i like the only one who doesn't know what that means?" Japan had this look of 'how do you not know' America whispered in my (nonexistent) ear. "Rusame is a ship name," He said. "oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" I said. Some kids laughed at me and some just looked around the room. welp now im the victim of a shipper (me too-)  

another time skIp

no ones P.O.V

Japan had told every one where they were gonna sleep. Not like that could have a say in it, But Confed flat out refused to sleep with Mexico, everyone knew Japan wouldn't take no for an answer, but Confed didn't. Thats why everyone was surprised when Japan let it go. She turned around to walk to her bed, but she had a big smile on her face.

Japan had said for Russia and America to sleep together, America tried to have a say in ti but Japan ignored him. One thing America was worried about was he was going to have to take his eye contacts out. So when no one was looking America walked out side and to the bathrooms that were made to look like a cabin. He took the contacts out and rubbed his eyes. The contacts were very irritating to him.

He put his glasses back on and walked back to the cabin. When he walked in he saw Germany looking at him. America knew Germany was close to finding out, Germany said he wouldn't tell anyone about the black tears but what if he saw the black eyes? What if he told everyone he was a monster. Fear filled America as he walked back to the bed him and Russia shared. Russia noticed America looked scared. "hey ame? you ok?" He asked. "ya im just tired thats all" America said.

Russia wasn't sure but it was pretty late. Some kids had already gone to sleep and only a few were up. Russia laid down to sleep and felt America get in to bed. their backs faced eachother and America decided to just sleep with his glasses on and hope they didn't fall off as he was asleep.    

--------------------------------------------

mmmmmm im gonna try to make each chapter near 1000 words now

also i may add random A/N in the story a little- 

iT's fUn oK  

words:972