Chapter 22// avoiding

"what.." Britain said, America grabbed his glasses and bolted up stairs running in and slamming his bedroom door, it scared Canada, America had put his glasses on as he ran, he stood at the door for a second, he expected a knock at the door, but it never came.

"Bro? whats wrong?" Canada asked worriedly, "oh nothing, im fine" America put his hands on his sides trying to make him look less panicked then he was. "ok.." Canada said not really believing his brother, but letting it go.

America walked over to his bed and laid down, he pulled out his phone and texted Russia

                                   Hey Russia

Hey America

                                  do u wanna go to the park tomorrow?

Sure

                                                                        ok! see u tomorrow :)

America turned of his phone and put it on his nightshade. He turned off the lamp and hesitantly took of his glasses, he set them down on his nightshade on top of his phone, he laid down on his pillow and allowed him self to go to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by: sleep (you wish you all had)

America opened his eyes a little, he blinked a few times then sat up, he picked up his shades and put them on sleepily, he grabbed his phone to check the time, 8:09, America sent a text to Russia saying he was going to the park right now. He hopped up and looked at his brothers side of the room. Canada was still sleeping, which was strange for him, 'must of had a long night' America thought.

America also noticed Confederacy asleep in the chair, America never notice how uncomfortable that looked, he decided after going to the park he'd find something like a mattress hidden between the couch pillows. America grabbed the things he needed his phone,shades,a few dollars. ya know... to buy ice cream and stuff.

America slowly creaked the door open, peeking out he didn't see anyone, he looked down the hall to his parents room, the door was still closed, he opened the door and quietly closed it, he walked down the stairs and peeked around, he didn't see his dad in the kitchen and nether in the living room. 

He stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment, he felt like he really messed up, America decided to shake the thought, better not get distracted when he had plans, he walked over and opened the front door, stepping out into the fresh air.

He took a big breath and began to walk down the sidewalk. As he walked down the street he noticed it pretty empty, "This town is just empty" he muttered to himself,

time skip 

America made it to the park gates, he walked inside and found the place very relaxing. He looked around the park, he didn't see anyone but a shadow on a tree, America took a closer look seeing the person to be tall and wearing a fluffy like hat. He knew it was Russia, He walked up behind the country sneaky

"HEY-YO" America said very  loudly, making the taller country jump in surprise.

Russia pov

I was leaning up on a tree waiting for America to show up. earlier he had told me he was going to the park, but my phone died after i read it. I was thinking about when America would show up when i herd some one say 'hey-yo' right behide me. I jumped at the noise and turned around to face who i had a pretty good idea who it was.

I looked down to see America, trying not to laugh, after seeing my face it must of been to much because he busted out laughing. I crossed my arms waiting for him to stop laughing, smiling my self.

"Hey, America" i said as he calmed down. "sorry for scaring you, Russ" America apologized. "Russ?" i repeated, "oh, i-it just kinda slipped out" America said looking embarrassed, "But, now your stuck with it" He said smiling.

"well, in that case, your stuck with Meri" I said "fair play, Russ"

----------------------------------------------------

well oof this took to long, this took so long bcuz i am working on an animation gift and i needed to focuses on one or the other, but ayyyy i got this chapter done.

words:717