CH 36// new feelings?

Confederacy POV

I woke up with a jerk, I looked around the dark room, I saw USA laying half way off the bed and his glasses had fallen off, I push one of Mexico's arms off me and got off the bed. I wasn't sure why I was awake till I saw USA  coughing in his sleep, I walked over and woke him up after I did that he  sat up coughing, he put his hand over his mouth and  coughed harder. After he stopped he looked at his hand to see the black stuff.

He started to panic getting out of his bed and looking through his bag, He started coughing again and grabbed his bag and ran out of the cabin to the bathroom, I was going to chase after him when I saw Russia waking up. He sat up and looked around seeing that USA wasn't their, "whats going on?" He asked confused. "oh, uhhh USA had to uh.. go to the bathroom he'll be back." I said to him, He looked at me like he wasn't buying it.

"then why are you up?" He asked me. "I just happened to wake up, besides uhhh why are you up?" I asked,  He was about to speak but i did first, "uhh i'll be back." I walked out of the cabin to find USA hoping he was ok, I walked in to the bathroom seeing USA in one of the stalls. He saw me and looked like he was trying to hide the toilet seat, "USA you ok?" I asked, pretty dumb question of me.  "y̵̢͉̜͇̠̋̂̚͝͠ẹ̴͎̐̄̾̔̕ş̷͍̥̤̭͐ ̴̤͒̇͜ỉ̴̱̻͎̗̗̂m̴̦͝ ̵̨̺͈̔͠f̷̼́́̒-̶̭͓̽͐͋͛̕f̷͉͙̳̩̼͒͆̄͆ḭ̶͙͇̃n̵̛̩͐̀̃̇e̴̛̙̙' he said, I tried to look behind him but he blocked my view, "What are you hiding?" I asked him, "ì̷͉̥̫̫̔͘͝m̷͍͌͒͆͗̎ ̸̛̟̙̲͗n̵͎̣̐̈̅͝͠ō̷̢̨̝̯̗͐̂͠t̴͕̘̣̐ ̵̡̽͗̑͂̍h̶̛̗̥̥̰̟̎̔̋-̶͖̓͋͐̽h̶̡̛̠̥̎̃̚̕i̴̖̝̥̺̯͐̏͝d̴̨̐̋̄͑i̵̫̱͊̆n̸͚͔͉̋̒̀g̵̠̐̒̾͜ ̵̳̕͠a̶̩̳͈͋͌̓̊͠n̸͕̣̝̗̮̆̀͐͐t̴̺̹͌̀͘͠h̸̰͇͔̉i̷͕͔̜͑͆̈́n̸̙̄̉̍̂g̶̫͈̦̉̋̓̀" he told me.

I sighed and looked through his bag to find the pills he brought. He had a water bottle in his bag so I gave that to him, He toke the pills and drank the water. I feel bad for him, I've only had something like that happen to me once, and it's been happening to him for years. I heard a noise that sounded like walking and quickly closed the door for USA's stall. Just then I saw Russia walk in, I gave him a glare that basically meant 'get the fuck out'. 

Why was he so annoying, "I came to see if America was ok" He said, "He's fine. Why are you so protective about him anyway?" I asked him, He paused for a minute looking like he was thinking, "He's a friend of mine, i have the right to be concerned." R̷̺̓̇͘̕͝u̸̲͚̫̖͂š̵̛̲̓͗-̶͔̳͓͙̖̓̈́̇͘sia i-m̷͉͉͌̈́̂̌  f̴̰̮̣̻̥̄i̴̮̗͂̓͘-ne" USA said, Russia looked more concerned now hearing his voice, "see he's fine, lets go back to the cabin and wait for him." I said to Russia.

I could tell he didn't want to but he nodded his head and slowly walked out, I remember I had USA's glasses on and left them next to the sink since USA didn't bring his. It was to dark for anyone to notice my eyes were black so it's fine. I walked back the the cabin ready to leave, every one else was still asleep except Russia and me.

America POV

I hear them leave and sighed, I opened the stall door and grabbed paper towels to clean up the mess, this time was worst then the last. It wasn't just the black stuff it was also blood, not a good sign. I cleaned it up and saw Confed had left my glasses by the sink, I picked them up and put them on, I walked out and started walking to the bathroom. I still had the bandage on my head and now i'd have to explain to Canada how i fell of a cliff. 

That's gonna be a fun time. I walked back in the cabin seeing Russia sitting up, Confed was laying down but sat up when he saw me, I sat down on my bed and Russia looked at me concerned, I smiled at him and then laid down I was to tried to say up and fell asleep instantly.  (oof short POV )

3rd POV

Russia saw America fall asleep and laid down too, He thought back to what Confed had said, why did he care about America so much? America was the one who hurt him... Maybe it's because he apologized? Russia wasn't sure, But he felt a different feeling when he was by America, He felt happier by him. The thought made Russia blush, wait, could that be the reason? Did he mange to get feeling for the smaller country in less then a month?

As much as Russia thought the more he tried to deny. He wasn't gay, America wasn't gay, He told himself that over and over, maybe he was just sick and it didn't have anything to do with America, but if that was the case what kind of sickness even does that. Russia fell asleep thinking to himself. 

The next day he woke up early. He checked his phone for the time and saw it was later them he would usually wake up at, most likely because of last night. (wait that sounds wrong-) He saw America and some other kids already awake, America saw him wake up and smiled, "Your finally up" America giggled. "Speak for yourself, you sleep in a lot" Confed chimed in as he tried to ignore Japan, Russia stood up and went to put his hat on, but America grabbed it from him just in time. 

Russia smiled at him and went to grab it, America backed up and put it on, "Wow Russia, this hat is really soft." America said, Russia laughed at him seeing the hat was a little to big for him, Russia thought it was cute. wait what? Russia mentally slapped him self for think that, America took it off and gave it back to him, "whats this hat called anyway?" America asked, snapping Russia out of thought.       

"oh, it called a ushanka" Russia said putting it on,"cool, i have a hat too, it's called a cowboy hat," "what a creative name" Russia said sarcastically. America blew a raspberry at him and Russia chuckled. Africa walked in to the cabin telling them to get their stuff ready and that the bus would be there after lunch,  Everyone started getting their stuff ready. "how the fu- frick  do you wear a backpack with wings??" Confed said.

Poland slightly laughed at him, "well you don't" she said, Confed sighed getting annoyed about the new thing on his back, he couldn't even use them. Some counties where already done and were leaving the cabin to do what ever. America finished and walked out to look around more, Confed followed him  to make sure he didn't get him self killed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i've been gone so long ;-; you most likely know i've been grounded but ayyy im back, 

...

here- https://youtu.be/BT1E364uFRs