Ch 27// problems? haha...

America and Russia walked in to the class room, they talked as they waited for the teacher. About 10 minutes later all the kids were in the room and the teacher walked in. "Ok students, we are having a field trip tomorrow for three days. We have some rules aswell."

"you are allowed to invite one person to go with you on the field trip tomorrow, it be a student or a friend." the teacher said. America wondered if he could invite Confed on the field trip, just is case they have another episode.

after the teacher told the told the class about the rules, the class started. 

timeskip cuz class is boring

America waved bye to Russia and started walking to his next class.

But be for America got there, he felt like he was gonna puke. He decided to go to the bathroom just in case he did. He walked in and walked over to the sink. "testing test-i̸̛͍͖͖̣̍̀͊n̴̥͈͇̊g̷̨͐". 

fuck

America ran over to one of the toilets as the puking felling came back. He throw up in the toilet. It hurt so bad, he felt weak for crying but the pain of what ever it is was to much for him. after he  was down puking he stood up and flushed the toilet.

America walked over to the mirror, he knew it was risky but he took off his glasses. he looked at the two empty black eyes looking at him. but then he heard the bathroom door open.

 but then he heard the bathroom door open

(Ew this art is old-)

America quickly put his glasses back on and turned around to see Germany looking at him. Germany looked at America surprised and confused. He must of saw the black teats rolling down Americas face.

"America?" Germany asked unsure.  "G̴̦͐-̶̹̇G̷̳͗ő̶̤ ̵͚͐Á̷͙-̸͈́A̵̜̐w̵͉͌ä̸̗́y̷̤̽.̷̟̈.̴̪̄.̷̮́ ̷͎̔P̶̥̔-̵̰̊p̶̗̏l̴͖̄e̴̹̊ä̸̡s̴͑͜e̷͓͗ ̵̎͜" America tried to say. Germany looked at him confused, He took a step closer and America backed away. "um, should.. should i get Canada? can he help you?" Germany asked worried for America. America felt weak for getting help, he should be able to take care of himself with out having to have other people help him.

  "y̴̠͆.̵̞̽.̶̰͆.̷͎̿y̸͑ͅe̸̞͝ś̶̮ ̸͕͐" America said shamefully. He felt weak and like a burden to others. "ok, i'll be back with Canada" Germany said as he walked out to find Canada. America  wiped the tears from his eyes, A minute later Canada opened the door, er, more like slammed it so hard you could see cracks on the wall, scaring the shit out of America.

Canada ran up and hugged his brother. "I"M SO SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE PILLS I LEFT THE AT HOME!!!" Canada yelled as he basically sobbed into Americas shoulder. America patted Canada on his back to try and calm him down. "C̸̙͝a̶̮͝n̵̤͊ă̶̬ḓ̴͌a̵̞͒ ̴̫̑i̷̟̓t̴͈́ṡ̶̳ ̷̭̀ò̸̟k̴͝ͅ.̶͉̈́ ̷̛͔i̷̼͐t̴̬́ ̴̼̃w̴̢̉ȧ̸̼s̵̎͜ ̷̦̉j̷̖̈́u̶̦͝s̴̱̐ṯ̴̆ ̸̭̔ä̵̟́n̵̤̓ö̵́ͅt̶͚̅ḩ̸̋e̷͚͂r̵̥̈ ̵͈́ė̸̡p̸̲̂i̶͖͝s̸̒͜õ̵͕d̸̦͠e̸͖͑ ̶̢͂" America tried to comfort his brother.

"America" Canada said stern, looking in to Americas eyes."these are not just episodes. i can't imagine how painful it must be, i know you don't tell the truth on how bad these hurt. don't feel ashamed for asking for help" Canada said 

America looked down at the ground. he was so tired of dealing with this shit. Having to deal with the episodes, making up an excuse every time someone asks about why he wears glasses. It was all so stressful.

"I̴̹̒-̸̱̎I̴͇͝ ̸̛͎k̴͔͠ń̴̠ŏ̷̻w̵̯͐ ̷̰͂N̶͐͜à̸͈d̶̳̋â̵ͅ ̴̬͝ḅ̶̅-̵̲̕b̴̬̊u̶͙̽t̷̖͑ ̷̹̊i̵̫͑ ̸͈̽d̵̹̀o̸͎͝n̷͎͆'̶̞̇t̷͔̋ ̶͚́w̶̼͘a̴̳̒ň̶̨ţ̶̈ ̶͖͠t̴̥̉ǒ̵̤ ̸̡͝ḃ̴̜ő̷͎t̶̻̆h̷͈̐é̸̤r̷̳̔ ̴̺̂y̵̦͆o̴͍͑ǔ̸̥ ̶͔́g̸͙͐u̵̧͒y̷̨̍s̵̞̚ ̵̌͜w̷̼͌î̶͔t̸̥́h̴̛͈ ̶͎̎m̴͖̀y̴̞̐ ̶̖̓p̶̼͝ŕ̴̳o̶̯̕b̴͍̋l̵̤̚ȅ̶͍m̷̜̈́ŝ̴͕ ̵̮̐" America said as he looked back up at Canada. when he did he noticed Germany was still there."  G̸̦̍e̵͆͜r̴̀ͅm̶͔͝a̴̦̅ņ̷͐ý̶͎ ̵̻̕p̵̧̊l̴̞̋e̴̢͂a̵̡͑s̸͕̈́ê̶̥ ̷͙̿d̴̫̅o̴̟̿n̵̬͂'̶̢͠t̴̗̚ ̷̼̌t̶̬͑e̴̫͗l̸̹͛l̶̺̈́ ̷͇͘ḁ̶̈́n̴̟͘y̷̦̓ ̶͜͠o̸̤̿n̶̠͗e̵̳̒ ̷͓̈ả̵̺b̵̫̃o̴̰̓u̵̫̾t̷̘͂ ̷̚ͅt̷̮̕h̷̙̅i̷̢͑s̵͚̓" " i promise i wont" 

-----------------------------------------------------

well yeet then 

words: 626