CH 31// On the bus

(its the next day btw) 

America And his brothers were walking to school like every other day. But to day was different for America. He was nerves about what would happen.  He let his brothers go in first, Aussie and Kiwi were confused, But Canada knew why. After his brothers went in he took in a deep. He had peppered for what he was gonna do, but GOD was it harder now that he was doing it

America took another deep breath and took off his glasses putting them on his head. He walked into the school, many Countries were looking at his eyes. He honestly just wanted to find Russia or N!K and China.

Germany was also looking for Russia. He saw him walking down the hall and speed walked to him. "umm.... Hey Russia" Germany said awkwardly. "hm? what is it Germany?" Russia asked. "so.. you know your dad and my dad have been talking right?" now that Russia was thinking about it his dad had been on the phone more. "Ya, i have" 

"well... um... were brothers now.."

Germany said awkwardly. Russia looked at him confused, then it hit him. "wow. never knew my dad was gay" Russia chuckled. Germany laughed at that when they saw America walk up to them. "hey guys" He said. Germany and Russia were looking at his eyes. America had one red eye and one blue eye. Germany looked at them noticing America twitch his eyes barely noticeable.

Russia never thought about why America wears glasses all the time, his eyes were beautiful, but.. something about them seemed fake, Russia couldn't under stand why. "Hey America can i talk to you alone?" Germany asked. America got nerves at that, Germany knew something was up, America just hoped he wouldn't have said anything. But not all wishes come true.

"uhhh... sure?" America asked trying to said confused. Germany walked over to a empty hall with America following him. "culture?"   Germany said. "what?" "whats your culture?" America opened his mouth to tell Germany his culture, but he couldn't think of his. All he could think about was everyone else. Before Germany could speak the bell rung for classes. America quickly walked off away form Germany.

time skip to lunch .-.

China looked at America confused. "Are you gonna eat? I didn't see you eat yesterday." America looked slightly worried, "oh i'm not feeling good." America lied. China glanced an unsure look at North Korea, and N!K shrugged his shoulders. America looked over to the table Russia sat at. he saw Canada siting over there next to Ukraine. He also saw Poland looking angry at Germany, who was trying to read a book. America sighed and put his glasses back down on his face. 

time skip after lunch cuz im lazy 

America was standing out side the lunch room door with China and N!K. China saw someone walking to the door so he put his foot out, the country tripped and fell dropping to books they were carrying. China and N!K laughed, as Germany picked up his books. Only to have China take one form him. " tell me nerd, why do you study all the time?" China said looking at the book. 

Germany stood up and took the book away from china, "I take nerd as a compliment, and i study because i don't want to be a nobody like you who picks on countries to get small laughs" Germany said. China and N!K looked at him angry and America just hoped he didn't get brought  into this.

China chuckled form a moment then smiled at Germany. "i think you just made a big mistake." And with that China walked off with N!K and America behind him. "Who the hell dose he think the is!" N!K said with anger. "Chill out I've got a plan" China said. America got nerves on what China meant by that but hoped it was nothing big.

"oh shit, i got to get to class!" America said and waved bye at them. 

America walked in to class and went to his seat. after a minute he saw the other students walk in and his teacher. They were gonna have class like normal but around the end they were gonna get on the bus for the field trip. 

time skipie again 

"Ok students, line up and walk out to the buses" the teacher said. America and the other students stood up and grabbed their bags. Every one was told to bring cloths for 3 days. After everyone walked out side they walked to the bus. America was nerves- no scared. This was his first time on a field trip.

They all got in and America sat in a empty seat in the middle of the bus. He saw Russia getting on and waved him over. Russia came by and sat next to him. He must of saw how nerves America looked. "hey America? you ok?" Russia asked. "Oh, im just nerves about the field trip" Ame said awkwardly. "oh there's nothing to be scared of meri." Russia reassured. 

America felt more calm when Russia said that. Now that he thought about it, Russia helped him with everything, with staying calm, with some work, or just to talk to. And he was kinda cute. wait? What? America mentally slapped himself. You've barely known him for a mouth. Don't let your gay side get the better of you.

America had a question come to his mind, what was Russia's opinion on gays? "Hey Russia, what do you think about gay people?" America asked unsure. Russia was surprised  at the question. what did he think about gay people? he never really thought about it. "well, i think everyone should be able to love who they want" He said.

America felt relived at the answer. And smiled at Russia. He then looked away and took out his phone. Russia was still confused why America had asked him that. was America gay? hmmm.. most likely not Russia thought.        

____----------____________________-

words: 1006