chapter 21// dinner

"Dude, why are your clothes all white?" Australia asked, "Well Canada started a flour war in Japans kitchen" America said flatly. "oh" New Zealand and Australia both said, "well im going to go change into some more comfier clothes" Canada said as he started to walk to the stairs, only to have America run past him and run in to their room.

America pov 

I run up to my room and accidentally slammed my door open. "oop" I said as i looked at the chair Confederacy uselessly sat, "You got here quicker then i thought"   "im fast as fvck boi" 

Confederacy rolled his eyes as America grabbed cloths to change 

Timeskip  

Third pov

Canada and America changed in to clean cloths Canada was on his phone and so was America, then America got a text.

hi

                                            um hi?

its me russia

                                          Oh hey russia!

America and Russia kept texting eachother then Americas dad called, "Kids, Dinners ready" 

America and Canada got up off their beds er more like America jumped off his bed and raced down stairs, once there he saw his brothers come down stairs, they all sat down for dinner, "hey dad, wheres mom?" New Zealand asked, "Her new jobs makes her have night shift" their dad told them.  

"oh", America said, her job was why they had to move, America didn't think it was a good idea all it did was make them spend more money on a new house, make them go to a neighborhood they didn't know, It made their mom have to work at night and sleep in to day, is also made it where they had to go to a public school.

Americas brother finished their food, but America was the slowest eater in the house. America finished his meal and was walking to put his plate in the sink, after that America walked over to the stairs, "uh.. Goodnight dad." America said, "goodnight son" Britain told him, "hey dad, when mom gets home tell her i said goodnight" "I will America" Britain said as he turned to face his son.

America did the "ok" sign and then started to walk up the stairs, but as he took his third step he tripped and fell down the stairs. "Oh! America are you ok?" His dad called worried. America had fell and landed on his back. Britain rushed over to his son, America looked up at him but when he did Britain froze.

America was confused...

 ...until he saw his shades on his chest...

-------------------------------------------------------------------    

Mahahaha get a cliff hanger ckyas >:)

words:425