CH 29// knowing more

Australia and confed stared at eachother. "um.... hi?" confed said. "what the hell are you doing here?!" Australia yelled as he took a step closer. Confed stood up off the floor. "um... honestly i dont know" Confed wasn't lying. New Zealand ran up and looked at Confed. Australia looked at him and whispered something in his ear. But Confed was good at hearing. he heard him say something about a rope.

Soon Russia and Ukraine ran up stairs. "Australia, whats going on?" Russia asked confused. Australia didn't answer. soon New Zealand came back with a rope. "um, i hope you aren't thinking about tieing me up with that" Confed crossed his arms. Australia stepped closer holding on to the rope. 

"hey! Before you do anything talk to America!" Confed said as he backed up. "what? why would America want to see you?!" Australia yelled as he took anther step. "i'll have you know im not gonna let you tie me up with that"

Confed was now tied up by a rope as Australia typed on his phone.

America and Canada had just bought the contact and were walking home. America had forgotten to charge his phone so it had died at school. As the were walking Canada got a message on his phone.

Aussie: canada are you with ame?

Canada: ya why?

Aussie: i need you 2 to get home as soon as possible 

Canada:why???

Aussia: we found confederacy in your room

Canada stopped walking as he read the text. America looked at him then at his screen. "holy shit. thats not good" America said as he started to run back home with Canada following him. Confed was laying on the floor looking board. Australia noticed this making him madder. "what the hell are you doing?!" "waiting" "waiting for what?" "America"

"what? why!? I feel like your the last person America ever wants to see again after the Civil War!" Australia yelled forgetting that Russia and Ukraine were there. "Civil war?" Russia asked looking down at Confed. Confed looked down and nodded. He felt guilty about it, he knew he took it to far and he lived with that guilt.

but America always forgave him. just then Canada and America ran up stairs panting. "what are you doing to confederate?" America asked looking down at Confed. "they tied me up" "well i can see that" 

"America what is going on?" Aussie asked."long story short, we're chill now" "America?" Russia said. America tensed up and looked to were Russia and Ukraine were standing. "w-What are you guys doing here?" America asked. "well i told your brother about Confederacy, then he started running so me and Ukraine followed him and all this happened"

America sighed in relief, but Russia didn't know why. As they were talking Confed untied the rope around him and stood up. "sooo... i know i seem like the bad guy but Ame forgave me. I just want peace" (lmao sure) Australia was mad. How could America forgive the person that started a Civil War with him? what if hes the reason for Americas eyes?

"If America wasn't here then i would've feed you to my alligators" 

tImEsKiP by: THERE RIGHT THERE (is he gay or European)

Australia and America talked. it took about an hour to stop Australia form wanting to kill Confed. As they talked Ukraine looked at confed, who was sitting in his chair arms crossed looking at the ground thinking. He looked upset so Ukraine walked over to him. "Are you ok?"  she asked. "well if you call getting tied up and remembering the thing your most guilty about ok then im fine" He said shrugging his shoulders .

===================================                

yeet 

words:603