Ch 26// new problems

"MOTHERFUCKER"  

America yelled as he walked back in forth in the bathroom, Canada watched his brother as America yelled about really anything that had ticked him off that day. "America can we go to lunch now" Canada said as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed. "well what are we gonna do? UN won't let me wear my shades on the field trip!"  "well you could just not go" Canada told him as he pulled out his phone.

America paused, and them face palmed himself, how had he not thought about that. "but that'll be to suspicious, UN saw my reaction when he said i couldn't wear them" America said as he put his forehead on the wall. "and.. Russia's going to" America told Canada. Something inside America told him he didn't want to disappoint Russia. Canada gave America a look of 'you are totally gay'  

"what?" America said turning his head to get a better look. "He's my friend" He said looking away from Canada. "mhm" Canada responded. "Ok... how about we go to a store in the area, you know how some people have pupils, we can get some of those contacts for your eyes" (info/ some countries have pupils and some have just white eyes,)

"but what about Germany, He's on to me, what if he knows their not real"  America wined and he walked back and fourth. "well to you wanna come to school with nothing, or come to school with what we have?" Canada asked sarcastically. America glared at Canada. "well what else do i have?"

"uggggh America your over thinking this, just come to school with the contacts for the week, then when your field trip is over you can just wear you shades again" 

America sighed, "fine, i just hope this works" Canada walked over to his brother to drag him out of the bathroom and to the lunch room.

As they got there America walked over to were China and N!Korea sat. Canada walked over to were Ukraine sat. "Hey, America" China said as America sat down. "hey"  "you know about the field trip you and Russia are going to?" "yea?" "well we haven't done anything to Russia for a few days,so we want you to make that field trip living hell for him" China said with a smile.

"uh... can do" America lied, no way was he gonna do that, he still felt guilty about hitting him before.  

timeskip >:D motherfuc-

America saw Russia getting up to head to class early, America decided too as well. America got up leaving China and N!Korea at the table. He walked out seeing Russia in the hall, America called out to him and Russia turned to look at him. America fast walked to catch up to the taller country.

"Hey, Ruskie" "Hey meri" Russia said 

--------------------------------------------------

heeeehheheheh sorry i tried to write this chapter but i got no motivation right now  

words: 489