chapter 20// fun times

( casually wrights chapter 20 like i didn't just delete Q&A) 

After cleaning up the flour mess in the kitchen Canada made pancakes for them all. it was about  afternoon time, America considered pancakes a breakfast food but when it came to Canadas pancakes he didn't care if it was 3am.

Everyones cloths were stained with white flour except Japans since she could just change. Everyone ate the Pancake Canada had made. After awhile they said goodbye to Japan and started walking down the sidewalk. It was fall and it started to get darker faster, "welp this is boring" Confederacy said "See ya suckers" He said as he disappeared in a small blue light.

"what??" Canada said confused, "Its something new" America said rolling his eyes. "dude, i honestly don't understand him" Canada said. "hey~ Canada~" "wanna have a race?" America said looking at his taller brother. "Ame, don't you dar-" But before he could finish his sentence America had bolted off making Canada have to chase after him.

tImEsKip sponsored by:  

America Busted through door yelling "HAHA I WON" and throwing his hands up in the air.  

Australia and New Zealand looked at him half confused and half surprised, Then they saw Canada walking up to the door, Canada had decided not to wast his energy on a race he was going to lose, so he was not a winded as America was.  

--------------------------------------

meep this is a short chapter but i wanted to update it,

i will focus more on this story them my AppHumans story so updates on that story will be slower. 

words:267