Boyfriend

A/N: Holden Nowell is soo 🔥 hot! I love this GIF.

Charlie has a date, but the date isn't with me. That means he is going out with someone that is not me. That means he has a boyfriend. But I... this is all wrong, so wrong. 

"A date.", Charlie states calmly. "But...but you don't go out on dates. You've never been out for a date, you're...you're too innocent for all of that!", I say. Charlie raises an eyebrow at me and then raises his chin. "I assure you that I'm perfectly aware of what it takes to date someone. And I can also assure you that I also know, very well, what happens when people date for sometime, I mean, the level of...of intimacy they tend to share, so I'm not the innocent damsel in distress, just so you know.", he says. I'm kinda stupefied. I really don't know what to say. Charlie has a boyfriend...I really don't know how I will ever digest that. "You failed to mention this whole thing to me. I didn't even know you were trying to see people... Charlie, why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend?", I ask. I don't know why, but I feel like someone has killed all of the butterflies and golden snitches that have been fluttering in my stomach for quite some time now. I feel... I feel so... so sad. "Well, you don't expect me tell you about this, do you? You're literally the shittiest secret keeper in the world. You've never been able to keep any of my secrets. What if Mrs. Sharon came to know somehow? I couldn't risk Belle. ", he says. I don't even want to eat anymore. 'I know the level of intimacy that people tend to share when they date for some time '- that's what he said. Exactly how far has their relationship gone? "How long?", I ask him. I don't know exactly, but I think my voice has wavered a bit.  Belle's hand immediately comes up to rest on top of mine. She squeezes my hand once, but I'm looking only at Charlie. I want to but I just can't look away. "A month and a half, maybe a little more than anything that.", Charlie says. That's... that's a pretty... pretty much time. "Oh... so where did you find 'your boyfriend '?", I ask and Charlie blushes. He BLUSHES! How dare he blush?  Like he's found romantic, cheesy lover from his novels! I thought those were directed only at me. "I didn't go looking for someone actually, it kind of happened. I've seen him a couple of times. He's a regular customer at the coffee shop in front of the college. You remember that time Tahniya took me out for shopping so that we could 'check out guys together'? She got me this wrist band, I put it on sometimes. It's kind of rainbow colored. Well, Tahniya thinks it will keep women away because it screams gay. But, apparently it did not, so...the waitress there asked me out and I politely refused and told her that nothing is wrong with her, I'm just gay, I think he was there nearby and he heard me. He asked me out a couple of days later. Sooo...yeah,  that's how I found him. His name's Paul, Paul Whittle, he plays the guitar professionally, he's tall and good looking and that's all I think. ", Charlie says, cheeks adorably pink. I can see that faceless guy cupping his cheeks and kissing him. Did Charlie kiss him like he kissed me that one time? They surely didn't do anything more than kissing, did they? I swear I'm gonna break fucking Paul's fucking hands, if he has laid so much as a finger on him. I desperately want to ask Charlie all of this. "So you guys are shagging?", I ask before I can stop myself. Belle immediately gets up with her plate and ambles into the kitchen. "Jeez Eric! Control your language in front of her! And as for that question, not that it's any of your business, but no we're not. We've kissed, he's a good kisser. Anyways...we'll go out for dinner on Wednesday, okay?", he asks. I can only nod. 

This is just a fling, right?  I'm sure whoever this fucking Paul is, he's not gonna last long. Yeah. It's definitely gonna be that way. I'm not losing Charlie, am I? 

I don't sleep a wink at night. 

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Fucking Paul and his fucking guitar and his fucking good looking face and his fucking abs. I'm far far better than him. He's just an arsehole. His face screams of arseholeness. 

"He's so hot! You can't deny that Eric! What am I gonna do if all the good ones are gay?", Tahniya moans. "Shut up!", I grit out. "Stop stalking him and tell me how I can get rid of him. He's such a poncy git! How does Charlie even like him?", I add when she continues scrolling through his Instagram account. I think she's drooling. He's not even that good looking. I mean, he IS good looking, but I'm much better. Everything doesn't come with height. I may be a bit of a short person, but I'm more good looking and much sexier. And that is what matters. "Maybe you could show Charlie that he's a butthead. Oh! What a butt!", Tahniya says dreamily, probably goggling at Paul's butt. Bob snorts. I just scowl at her. "Why don't you invite him over, at least you'll be able to see how things are going between them then. That's some progress I think.", Bob suggests. "I could do that. But where is Charlie? How long is his date taking?... You don't think they're...they're...you know?", I ask impatiently. Charlie said that he'll be late today because he has another date with that lamp post of a man. He's supposed to be back by six and it's six two already, where IS he? Tahniya shuts her phone, "He's on a DATE! He's allowed to be late here. If you act like a cactus all the time, nothing is gonna be solved. Keep yourself calm, you dunderhead!  Well figure something out!", she huffs at me. "I know!", I snap at her, then I continue, "I just really...I feel a...certain way for him... He's always been MY best friend, he's always been...mine, and now... I -", " We know, you don't have to say it out aloud, you know, we'll solve this, trust us.", Tahniya says squeezing my hand with hers. Bob pats me on the back, nodding in agreement. 

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late... Paul just... ", Charlie starts, but I'm not listening to him, his hair is disheveled and his lips are swollen. I don't know if Tahniya and Bob have noticed that. Paul and Charlie probably had a very hot making out session. Did Charlie moan out his name like he does mine in my dreams? Fuck you Paul Whittle! He comes out of nowhere and claims to be my hus... my...Charlie's boyfriend! I just hate him so much. He has no right. Doesn't he know what Charlie means to me? Doesn't he know that I, that I... I'm in... Fuck!  I'm scared even to admit it to myself. It's all because of Paul!  What am I gonna do about him? 

A/N: Here's the next chapter. Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me. Bye!