In the end

A/N: So... we're at the end of this story. Thanks for staying with me till the end! Anyways, are you ready for some explicit *cough* content? Skip that part if anyone feels uncomfortable reading it. Enjoy!

Eric's POV :

"WHAT!?", I squeak in surprise and Charlie immediately looks away blushing furiously. "I m-mean I could, if you-if you want me t-to... ", he trails off and presses his outstretched legs together, crossing them and fisting his hands in his lap. My mind reminds me all the times I had to pull myself off in the shower from the image of Charlie's round bum, all the times I've cursed those blasted towels, those tight, oh so delightfully tight, leather trousers and the wet dreams that I'd had; my cock twitches again, this time at thought of ending all those miseries. "I'd like that.", I've said before I know, my face is burning and I really hope I'm not embarrassing myself too badly. I'm pretty sure my brain has gone into coma and so my cock has taken charge of all my feelings and actions. Charlie looks at me and swallows, then he uncrosses his legs and spreads them the teeniest bit in invitation. A tent appears to have formed in his flimsy pajamas and my mouth is suddenly very dry, I think getting that tent-causing thing in my mouth could help ease that.

I slowly straddle his legs and then settle down on his lap; Charlie's cock twitches and my breath hitches. Fuck it, I think, there's no reason to be so awkward about this, we're married for God's sake! It would be weird if our bodies did not react like this in the appropriate situations. Charlie's hands are fidgeting where they are placed on either side of his thighs and I know he's waiting for me to make my move. So I lean down and kiss him, immediately swiping my tongue in the slight gap between his lips, seeking access. I'm granted that immediately and then suddenly all restrains are gone. His hands clamp on my hips as we kiss, our tongues twisting around each other, chests bumping as I pull him as close as possible. It is slow and sensuous, my head feels dizzy with desire as I nibble on his lower lip. Charlie's hips buck up minutely as he slips his hand under my T-shirt, tracing nonsense patterns on my skin. I shiver as I pull back. Charlie's eyes are nearly completely black, just a ring of blue around the blown pupils, his mouth is parted, pink and swollen from our kiss, his chest is heaving - he looks utterly debauched, he's never looked more beautiful, and that is saying something. I cup his face, placing a kiss on his temple, stroking his cheekbones, his jaw before leaning in and lightly kissing the side of his throat. His hand run up and down my spine making me shudder while his head falls to one side granting me access to his neck. I kiss and lick and nip, all the while making him whimper and gasp. I pepper kisses along his jaw, till I reach his ear, biting on the soft lobe, I inhale deeply, letting his scent wash over me, filling my lungs, making me feel drunk. I lick the shell of his ear before biting down on the soft spot behind his ear. Charlie let's out a breathy moan and the sound travels straight to my nether regions. I pull back and he chases my mouth kissing me deeply before leaning back on the headboard. His erection is an insistent press against my arse, I shift on top of him making him gasp and smiling evilly at him when he shoots me an impatient glare. "You made me wait one WHOLE week, I'm entitled to a little teasing...", I say cheekily. He snorts. I raise my hands and slowly, oh so slowly, peel his T-shirt off his head. "... and you stole my chocolate just now... ", I continue as a devious idea forms in my head, if possible I go even harder at the thought and Charlie gulps as if sensing my truly evil thoughts. "... I think you'll have to return it back to me now.", I say getting up from his lap and taking my T-shirt off at the same time. His hungry gaze laves over my exposed body before flying back to my eyes; he bites his lip. I pick up the bowl of chocolate from the bedside table, dipping my finger in it before licking the chocolate off andkneel between Charlie's spread thighs, my cock twitching in anticipation and my heart racing at the sight of his blatant arousal. Picking up one chocolate coated strawberry from within the bowl, I extend it towards him, urging him to accept the treat. He looks at me with lust addled curious eyes before opening his mouth to bite into the juicy fruit; immediately I remove my hand instead smearing the chocolate on his Adam's apple, slowly dragging it down to his chest. He shudders. I dip the strawberry back into the chocolate, this time smearing the sweet fluid on his nipples and down on his flat belly. He's flushing a brilliant pink color, hands clenching and unclenching on either side of his thighs as I dip it in again and trace the chocolate along his happy trail. I kiss him lightly as I place the bowl back on the bedside table. "Lay down.", I tell him and he immediately obeys. He looks beautiful like this-hair mussed, eyes blown, skin tinged pink, chocolate smeared on the fantastic body, long legs, hands clenched in anticipation-he's all mine. I can't even believe it, the entire situation feels like a wonderful dream, that I never want to wake up from. After all the confusion, all the drama and after all six feet three inch arseholes, we're finally together and all I want to do is hold him so tight that he can never get away from me.