The Final Battle (part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon

"They're heading towards us!" Astrid shouted as soon as she saw two familiar dragons soar high in the sky.

"That's our cue to evacuate." Raeda said, although she felt a bit uneasy about this part of the plan

"Ruffnut, Tuffnut, get Snotlout out of there!" Astrid ordered the Thorston twins

"I'm on it!" They both said in unison.

Then to the poor Zipplebacks' dismay, their riders started arguing on who would rescue Snotlout even though they were on the same dragon

"I said it first! I'm going to rescue him!" Tuffnut said, shoving his sister.

"Hey! I'm driving here!" Ruffnut retorted, shoving back.

Snotlout saw the Zippleback coming and started running towards it. He jumped and was caught in between the necks of the Zippleback.

"I can't believe that worked!" Snotlout shouted, relieved that it did. He, Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Raeda flew safely away from the massive dragon. Astrid, however, wasn't so lucky as the gigantic monster started sucking her and the blue Nadder into its' mouth. It looked like it was going to be the end for Astrid and the Nadder when two dragons suddenly swooped in.

"Night Furies!" A Viking shouted

"Get down!" Gobber yelled.

Before the monster could eat Astrid and the Nadder, two plasma blasts came out of nowhere and hit its' face. The impact of the blasts caused Astrid to fall off her dragon towards the ground. Fortunately for her, she was saved by one of the Night Furies that caught her by her foot.

"Did you get her?" Hiccup asked Toothless. Toothless looked down at Astrid and gave her a gummy smile, which she returned.

"He got her, bro. Looks like we came just in time." Hicca said as she and Midnight flew alongside them. Toothless then tossed Astrid to grab her shoulders before taking her to the ground. As soon as she was placed on the ground, she watched as the two teens and two dragons flew off to face the monster. "Go." She whispered.

"You ready, sis?" Hiccup asked her.

"Let's put an end to this once and for all." Hicca answered with determination.

As they flew towards the vast dragons, Hiccup noticed the wings and got an idea. "That thing has wings! Okay guys; let's see if it can use them!"

"Let's do this!" Hicca shouted.

Midnight and Toothless flew towards the beast at rapid speed, firing a plasma blast each at its' face.

"Do you think we got its' attention?" Hiccup asked.

"Does that answer your question?" Hicca replied, gesturing to the beast as it started to spread its' wings and fly, chasing after them.

"Yep, can definitely fly."

Everyone else watched in awe as the Haddock twins and the two Night Furies flew across with breakneck speed. Their awe quickly turned into worry as they watched the beast fly after them, destroying numerous sea stacks in its' way.

Hicca then looked up at the clouds and got an idea.

"Hiccup!" She called to her brother. When she got his attention, she jerked her head upwards to the clouds. Understanding what his sister was trying to tell him, Hiccup turned to Toothless "Okay, Toothless, time for us to disappear."

"Come on, Midnight. We need camouflage." Hicca told her dragon.

The two dragons then flew upwards towards the clouds, with the beast chasing after it. The massive dragon then shot flames at them, which they managed to avoid in time. It stopped as it realised that the two dragons and two humans were nowhere to be seen. Because of their dark scales, Toothless and Midnight easily blended in with the clouds, making it difficult for the massive dragon to find them. This gave the four of them a significant advantage as they fired plasma blast after plasma blast towards the beasts' wings. Fed up, the large dragon started firing everywhere in the clouds. Midnight and Hicca managed to avoid it but unfortunately for Toothless and Hiccup, the formers' prosthetic tailfin caught fire.