Chapter 9: Aquarium

Sunday morning came and since we all decided yesterday that we should hit the Aquarium, well, guess we're going. That also freaking includes, Coral. I have such great luck.

"Did she really had to come?"

"Yeah, apparently they hit it off well. I'm sorry, Rain. If it makes you feel better, we don't like her." Cole said while giving me a side hug.

" A little." I smiled, "It would be awesome if a whale would land on her." I said as they laughed.

Bella and Cole went their separate ways, usually I always go with Matt, but now he has stupid Coral.

As I walked over to the shark area, Coral caught up to me, "you know, no matter what you do, you will always be in the friend zone." She said before leaving.

"Excuse me sir, is there a way I could put her in the shark tank?" The man just laughed.

"If there were, I would put my boss in there." He whispered as I laughed. "Gotta go, nice meeting you." He waved me goodbye and then left.

I went to the dolphin area and was in awe. They're my favorite marine animal. I had my face plastered on the glass while one of them was pecking where I had my face.

I felt a flash and saw Matt with his phone. "This is a cute picture." He smiled as he walked closer to where I was.

"Shouldn't you be with Coral?"

"Nah, she left. Turns out, money is very important when you go out with girls that come from a rich family."

"What happened?"

"We went to the gift shop, and she wanted this huge stuffed dolphin. That thing cost sixty dollars. All I have in me was fifteen."

"Matt, you are an amazing guy. A girl who is interest in you, wouldn't care if you didn't buy her that stuff animal. Or if on their first date, you take her to a diner." I grabbed his hands, "it's the little details that count." I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Thank you. And sorry for yesterday and today. But we still have a whole Aquarium to see." He smiled.

"Did you like her a lot?"

"Nah, she was okay but turned out, she's pretty shallow. I rather hangout with you." He pinched my cheeks as I chuckled.

"Piggy ride?"

"Hop on, little monkey." He said as I jumped on his back.

As we were in our own little world, Bella was with Cole and someone else.

"I never thought, someone could be so oblivious, but man this dude wins the first place." Coral said to them.

"Well, hopefully, this will push Rain's button to finally kiss him. Maybe then he will realize that she is the one."

"Well, after my tantrum at the gift shop, I followed them and they were pretty close. So I think, them getting together will happen soon. It's obvious he likes her too. And I guess he is scared of what will happen to their friendship." She told them.

"Let's hope so. Thanks for doing this. This Wednesday you can come to our house and meet Jacob."

"Can't wait, now excuse me, I have a hot date with Miranda." She waved them goodbye and left.

"If this doesn't work, plan B?" Bella asked.

"On yeah, plan B will definitely be needed."

.....

After the aquarium, we went to a bakery. I needed my cookies.

"Since you love them so much, here." He said while opening a bag and handed me a small stuff dolphin.

"I love it. But you didn't have to spend your money on this."

"I didn't, but I wanted to. You're an amazing little person." He smiled as I smiled too.

"This cupcake, is sent by that young man over there." The waiter told me while placing a cupcake with a cookie on it. I glanced to the guy and he winked at me. Is that Jared?

"Who's that?" Matt asked.

"No idea, but I got a free cupcake. I'll thank him after I'm done with this." I said before eating it. I lied, I just wanted to see if he would get jealous.

Matt glared at the guy. "I don't get a good vibe from him."

"Don't worry Matt, you're my number one guy." I said before eating the cookie that was on top of the cupcake.

"He seems nice, maybe Rain will get a chance at love with him." Bella said while laying her head on Cole's shoulder.

"He's cute, but not my type." I shrugged. "You have frosting on your nose. I said while putting frosting on Matt's nose.

"You're gonna pay for that."

"Gotta blast!" With that said, I made a run and left the bakery, Matt was behind me and caught up and rubbed frosting on my face. "Matthew!"

"Well, he's extremely oblivious." Jared told them.

Jared happens to be, the son of one of dad's client. He's nineteen years old. I'm surprised he was at the bakery, let alone winking at me. Then again, the man is a player.

"Yep." Bella and Cole said at the same time.

"Plan C?" She asked.

"Oh yeah."Cole and Jared said at the same time.