Chapter 22: A Little Love Story

Bella

The doctor told us he was stable and nothing inside was damaged. We all stayed there with him till one of the nurses told us only one could stay.

Since Cole is my fiancé, I stayed with him. I didn't want to be away from him. He was so pale; I can't believe he jumped in front of me.

"I thought I lost you back at the park. I was going to tell you some big news." I said as tears started to fall. "I'm pregnant. And when you wake up tomorrow, I will tell you again."

"Till this day, I'm still surprised that we're together. You saw me when no one else did. Love me when I didn't." I grabbed his hand.

*flashback*

I was in the library doing Patricia's homework, oh yeah, I was her little pig. I wasn't brave enough to stand up to her and she scared me and I was afraid she would do something to me. I didn't have friends.

I was so distracted that I didn't hear someone sitting next to me.

"I thought your name was Bella and not Patricia."

I looked up to see the most gorgeous guy. He was my crush. I had my eyes set one someone so out of my league. And yet, he was here sitting next to me and talking to me.

"Oh this, uhm-"

"You know, you don't have to be anyone's little pig." He said while putting his book on the table.

"She scares me, besides it's fine. I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"It's not fine." He grabbed Patricia's paper and ripped it. "She can do her own homework."

"But she will hit me again." I sobbed.

"She won't, I will protect you." He smiled.

"Is there a catch? You're Cole Michaels. You're one of the popular kids."

"Yeah, but I like you. You ever wondered that maybe you're the one who's out of my league." He grinned causing me to chuckled.

"Bella, I like you; I've liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. But you were a little hard to get to know." He told me while looking deep into my eyes.

"Well, I've always liked you. I mean I'm here talking to my crush." I blushed. "but I knew it would just be a crush, you're Cole Michaels."

"And you're Bella Green." He smiled. "You're my crush." I blushed at those words.

"I'm surprised you know my name." I said sheepishly.

"I pay attention to what I like. how about you go on a date with me?"

"I would like to go on a date with you, and thank you."

"What are you thinking me for?" He said confused.

"Because you remembered my name." I smiled as he smiled too.

*end of flashback*

"I love you, Cole. You're everything to me. Seeing you bleed at the park was the worst, I felt like part of me was dying. I can't believe I'm pregnant. But I'm so happy. A mini you or mini me will be here in months." I smiled as I cried. Hormones have me emotional.

"Maybe twins?" Cole said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey babe." I smiled as tears fell down. "you scared me. That bullet should've been for me."

"I couldn't let that crazy, harm you or our baby." He smiled.

"You knew?"

"Yes, I heard you talking to Rain. You two aren't quiet when talking." He chuckled.

"I was going to tell you at the park, but things got crazy. How do you feel about baby Michaels?"

"I'm really excited, I get to have a baby with my fiancée. That makes me really happy." He said while interlacing our fingers.

"I love you so much, Cole." I sobbed.

"I love you more, Bella. You and our baby are my world. And I can't wait to meet her or him." He caressed my face.

"I can't wait either." I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Do you remember our first date?" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, nothing like having a date by the pool, and my parents moaning thinking they were alone." He said as I laughed.

"That was something else and very disturbing." I chuckled.

"I thought your family was going to hate me."

"They love you from day one, and Rain was just being well, Rain. But she likes you, after our date, she went to my bedroom, and told me that if I screw things with you, she would shove her foot down my throat."

I giggled at that. "My Cole."

"My Bella." He pecked my lips.

We stayed awake for an hour talking about our little love story. A beautiful one
.......

Three years later...