Chapter 10: Trapped In An Elevator

Monday morning came, and with that, came school. Ugh, I need a long vacation. Holidays need to come really fast.

Once I did my daily routine, I joined my parents and Cole for breakfast. I wanted to see Matt. After breakfast I went to my room and saw the dolphin on my bed. I smiled.

"Ready?" Cole asked me.

"Yeah." I said while grabbing my backpack and then we both left the house.

After a 20-minute drive, we arrived and Matt was waiting for us at the entrance.

"Figure you could enter in style. Hop on." He gave me a cheeky smile. I jumped on his back and we entered the school.

"It's working, he was totally jealous yesterday." Bella squealed as Cole chuckled.

"Indeed, but today we will push Rain to finally kiss him and hopefully, the kiss will smack some sense into him." He replied.

"Can't wait!"

......

After classes were over, we went to his house. Well I went with him. Bella and Cole had a date.

"So, let's start this project before we let other projects accumulate." He said while opening his book.

"Aye aye, captain." I salute him, he just laughed.

As we were working, his phone lit up and I saw the screen lock wallpaper, it was me at the aquarium with my face plastered on the glass with the dolphin in front of me.

"I can't believe you have it as your wallpaper."

"Well believe it. I told you it was cute. So, I didn't let it go to waste and. Now is my screen lock wallpaper." He grinned as I chuckled.

"Well, I like that picture." I smiled. "But needs to be fair, do something silly." I chuckled.

He grabbed the stuff animal I gave him last year; it was a wolf. That's his favorite animal. He hugged it and made a silly face. I took a picture and made that my screen lock wallpaper.

"Done, you look so cute." I chuckled as he did too.

"Don't tell Cole, but you're my best friend, more than him." He whispered in my ear. Goosebumps formed in my whole body.

"I won't tell him." I smiled.

We went back to doing our project. Though from time, I would catch him looking at me. Has the whole chasing finally paying up? Not sure what to think. He is oblivious and well, I'm just his best friend.

"I think we're done. I'm so exhausted." I yawned.

"Same here. This school loves to give us lots of projects." He added.

"That's high school for you." I said as he chuckled.

"Bella said that her and Cole are waiting for you two for lunch. Is at that restaurant on the top floor. I think it's called, the tenth floor."

"Fancy, we'll be there in a bit. I need to go to the bathroom." Matt said before leaving. I went to put my stuff in my bag pack.

Matthew

I went with my mom to her bedroom.

"Do you think I can borrow fifty dollars? That place is expensive. Plus, Rain has had so many details with me, that I want to invite her."

"Of course, here." She smiled while giving me the money.

"Thanks mom. I should find job. I want to help here."

"Nonsense, school comes first. Once you graduate, we will talk." She said before giving me a hug.

"Alright." I gave her a kiss on her cheek and then went to my bedroom.

"Are we ready?"

"Yes sir." She gave me a cheeky smile; I couldn't help but chuckled.

Cole

While we waited for those two, I decided to ha e a little fun with my girl.

"What if we get caught?" She asked me as I lifted her skirt.

We were in the guy's bathroom. Of course, I locked it. Seeing as the place didn't have much people, and I was feeling a little well, horny. I decided why not be crazy for once.

"We won't, let's just live in the moment." I pulled her into a kiss, she placed protection on my member and I slid inside her. I placed her on the bathroom counter and pound her rough and passionate.

After our crazy time, we fixed our clothes and I pulled her into a kiss. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too." She smiled.

We made our way outside and then went back to our table. I received a text from Rain that she was about to enter the elevator.

"It's time." I told Bella.

"Jared, do your thing when the elevator hits floor number 5." I told him. He left and went to put the plan in action.

"Jacob, you will be the pretend engineer when they call for help when it's stuck."

"Already have everything ready. Time to get those two together." He left.

Rain

When we reached the fifth floor, the elevator stopped. Now I don't have a problem with this. But Matt on the other hand, is a whole different story.

"This can't be happening." He said while taking off his hoodie.

"Matt, look at me, calm down. Everything is going to be fine. I already push the emergency button." I told him while grabbing his face to make him face me.

"No, it won't be. I can't breathe. My chest is not getting air."

There's just one thing left to do. I pressed my lips against his, he didn't pull back, he kissed me back. For a moment he forgot about the whole elevator issue.

After kissing him, he just looked at me confused. "What just happened?"