Chapter 19: Christmas

Ah Christmas, the magical day of the year. I enjoy Christmas. Especially the food. I don't mind getting fat on Christmas. The food is so worth it.

I went to my twin's bedroom and decided to be a very good sister.

"Rain!"

"Hello." I grinned.

Not only was 6 am but I also decided to splash him with cold water.

"It's Saturday, why are you waking me up at 6 am." He mumbled.

"Well." I said as I laid next to him. "What are we going to buy mom and dad, not only is Christmas but is their birthday."

Oh yeah, our parents have the same birthday on Christmas. I think it's cute they're both Christmas babies.

"I don't know." He rubbed his chin, "maybe something really meaningful to them."

We started to think and then an amazing idea hit me. "I have this picture; it was when we were 4 and we smashed cake on each other's faces. Mom and Dad had us in their arms as we laughed." I smiled at that.

"Isn't that the picture mom and dad lost when we moved houses?" He asked.

"Yes, I never told them I had it because I knew it would make a great gift one day, so. I was thinking in making it a big size and then on Christmas give it to them."

"Love it, we should give it to Mark today so he can have it done before Christmas." He suggested as I nodded.

"Now, shh." I said while snuggling to his pillow and fell asleep. He just chuckled.

.......

Two days before Christmas, I went to do some shopping for Matt. I didn't know what to give him. Since our parents were busy, this gave us an advantage to sneak the big portrait in the house.

"What to buy Matt?" I asked Bella.

"What does he like? Something that he is passionate about." She suggested.

"I got it!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the store.

"A Kitchen Aid mixer?"

"Oh yeah, Matt loves to bake. This is his passion. He told me that he wanted to become a pastry chef. When Cole and I turned 15, he baked all of our cookies, cakes, cupcakes and anything pastry related." I said in a daze, now I'm hungry.

"That good?" She questioned me.

"Oh yeah. You will try them on Christmas." I replied. I went to pay for the mixer and then someone helped us take it to the car.

"Hey, what's a good gift for your brother?" She asked.

"Well, one thing my brother loves for some reason, is a pocket watch. I know a great store that has them. You can even have it engraved." I replied to her while being focused on the road.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Anytime, future sister in law." I smiled back.

......

Christmas Eve came. Matt and his parents always celebrate with us. And unlike a lot of people who loves a big Christmas party. We celebrate this holiday, just the 7 of us. But now that Cole has Bella, she will join us with her parents this year.

We were all talking and having a great time. Bella and I were on cloud 9 eating Matt's pastries.

"Enjoying them?" Matt whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around and he chuckled, I stuffed my face in so many cookies and cupcakes, that my face was a little mess. "Delicious." I giggled.

"I see that." He pecked my lips. "Very sweet. And you also have frosting on your left cheek and crumbles on your hair." He chuckled.

"Oops, got too much into the moment." I said as I removed the crumbles from my hair and cleaned my left cheek.

"I wouldn't mind licking frosting off your body." He whispered making me shiver. I'm a little turned on right now.

I blushed from those words. "Matt Black, who knew you were such an unholy person."

"takes the right person to bring this side of me out." He pecked my lips.

"Love birds, take a break." Dad said while breaking us from our moment. "look at the time."

"Merry Christmas, Matt."

"Merry Christmas, babygirl." He pulled me into a kiss.

We went to say to everyone Merry Christmas.

"Mom, dad. We have a gift for you." I said as Cole joined me. We said happy birthday.

"That gift is for you." Cole said while pointing at the huge gift.

They grabbed it and started to unwrap it. Once they saw it, mom cried as dad was in awe.

"Perfect gift." She smiled as they both hugged us.

"We love you kids." Dad smiled.

Matt's dad and our dad put the portrait up and it looked perfect. This is my favorite picture ever.

Cole was over the moon when he received his pocket watch. Bella received a heart shaped necklace

"Matt, your gift is over there." I pointed at the big box, he grabbed it and once it was unwrapped, his face lit up.

"I can't believe you bought this; you didn't have to spend a lot on me." He said while pulling me closer to him.

"I wanted to, I know this is your passion and I want my favorite chef to make his dream come true." I smiled as he smiled too.

"I love you so much, babygirl."

"I love you too." He gave me a kiss. And then handed me my gift. I opened it and it was a locket with our picture inside.

"It's beautiful." I smiled as he smiled too.

We went to have dinner and enjoyed Christmas. This Christmas was the best, I got to spend it with Matt as a couple.