Chapter 18: Halloween

We were three days away from Halloween. We enjoyed Halloween a lot. We also learned to check every room of the house before getting steamy. Oh yeah, our exploring never stopped. 

"You know what I'm dressing as?'"

"Iron man?" I said as cleaned my room. 

"Nope, I'm going as a vampire." He said while pulling me closer. 

"Are you going to bite me?" I giggled. 

"On yeah, you taste delicious." He smirked as I chuckled. "dress with me as vampire."

"Okay, let's be vampires for one night." I pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more, babygirl." He smiled. 

"So, who wants to see if the legend is true?" We pulled away to see Cole. "on Halloween we're going  to Tiffany's old house. And see if the little kids are spotted." 

"I thought it was just a legend?" Matt asked. 

"Well, one way to find out." I grinned. 

.....

Halloween came and we all got dressed. We went as vampires and Cole and Bella as Bonnie and Clyde. David and Tiffany were also joining us. 

"Ready?" Cole's asked us.

"Yes." I squealed. I'm a fan of horror movies and always wanted to see a haunted place.  

"Lead the way." Bella said and we all left the house and went in one car. We parked a block away from Tiffany's previous house. 

As we walked, we crossed paths with David and Tiffany.

"Let's see if it's true. It's kind of creepy that we lived there." Tiffany said while shaking. How can someone live in that place for so long. Freaky. 

We walked to the house and it was creepy, but like I said, it was an urban legend. Maybe it was a fake one. People do make up all kinds of stuff. 

"Told you there wasn't such things as ghosts." Tiffany told us. 

"I said it was a legend. Besides, I told you that to freak you and because you had your hands on my boyfriend." I grinned as she shook her head while chuckling. 

As I kept talking with Tiffany we weren't aware of something.

"Uhm, guys." David started to say but we were all exchanging our thoughts about the legend. "Guys!" 

We looked at him and he pointed his finger towards the house. Little kids were playing and laughing. 

"That could easily be effects." Bella added. 

"Let's go and check." Cole suggested. We all looked at each other and sighed. We followed Cole and the little kids turn their head towards our way. 

"Come play with us." A little girl said in the creepiest way. 

"Join us, you don't want to make us mad." A little boy told us while bouncing a ball. 

"Play with us, Tiffany." Another girl said. 

"What the fuck, I'm out!" She made a run and David went behind her. 

"You know what, I rather go watch Disney movies." Bella said while making a run. Cole went behind her. 

"Cowards." I chuckled. 

"Will you play with us, Rain." The three of them said at the same time.

"You know what." I made a run, "wait for me!"

Matthew

I laughed so hard. "That was awesome." 

"Did we do good, Matt." Chelsie asked me. 

"You three did amazing." I chuckled.

"So, when do we get our candies?" Ashton asked. 

"At the Halloween party, at the house." I answered him. 

"Yay, and cake." Mia squealed. 

Meet my cousins, Ashton, Mia and Chelsie. The triplets and little devils. They're 4 years old. 

"The things you get my kids into, and the worst part, they enjoy these pranks." My aunt Cheryl said while coming out of a bush. She's my favorite aunt.

"What can I say, I love a good prank on Halloween." I chuckled. 

We walked back to where everyone was and they jumped when they saw my cousins. Aunt Cheryl doesn't visit a lot because she lives in Utah. This is the first time in 4 years she returned here. We are usually the ones visiting. 

"Hey guys, meet my cousins, Mia, Chelsie and Ashton. Little devils, meet Rain, Cole, Bella, Tiffany and David." They all waved at beach other. 

"Hi." Chelsie hugged Cole's leg as Mia hugged David's leg. We just chuckled. 

"Hi." Ashton hugged Rain's leg. She picked him up and pinched his cheeks as he giggled. 

"Hey buddy, she's mine." I said as he stuck his tongue at me. 

We all headed back to my place for the Halloween party. We all had a good time. Even though Ashton wouldn't let go of Rain. Just my luck, a 4-year-old is stealing my girl. 

After a while, the six of us went outside to talk. 

"Great prank, you fooled us." David told me. Then they proceed to smack me upside down. 

"What can I say, I love a good Halloween prank and this was a golden opportunity." I smirked as they all just shook their heads. 

"Let's go back and dance." Tiffany suggested and they all went back inside. Rain and I stayed out for a bit. 

"Can I just say how sexy you look in that outfit." I told her while kissing her neck. 

"Well, you look really hot in that costume." She told me. I started to suck and then I bit her neck. She moaned. 

"I love you." I pulled her into a passionate kiss. 

"I love you more." She smiled against my lips. 

We went back to the party and had a great time. This would be a Halloween they will never forget.