Chapter 12: More Than Friends

After classes were over, I went home. It's been a very exhausting day. All I wanted to do was to hug and kiss Matt. Be like always, me on his back and him giving me piggy rides. I know it's been a day, but man I miss him.

I was in my balcony contemplating the beautiful day and thinking about my love life.

"Come here often?" I turned to see Matt.

"Yep, this is my spot when I want some time alone." I told him.

"Are you really going on date with him?" He asked while removing a strand of hair from my face.

"Yeah, is there a reason why I shouldn't? I mean it's not like-"

He pulled me into a kiss, I was surprised by this, but I didn't fight it. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. He slid his tongue and started to play with mine. This kiss was everything. His lips were so plump and soft. We poured all of our feelings and emotions in this kiss.

We pulled away and our foreheads rested against each other's.

"Took you long enough, Mr. Oblivious." I smiled as he chuckled.

"I was going to wait for a few days and talk to you, but when I saw you with David, I was like, fuck waiting." He caressed my face.

"Well, I'm glad you came here and talk to me. Well more like kiss me, but that's better than talking." I chuckled as he did too.

"I felt something the day of my birthday. I knew we had a moment. I honestly didn't know if you liked me, then when I saw you in the hospital next to me, I knew I had feelings for you. I was just scared to admit them because I thought it would ruin things between us. I wasn't sure if you felt the same way." He said while interlacing our fingers.

"Also, a part of me was also scared about this because, I don't have a lot of money to take you out to a fancy restaurant or buy you expensive stuff." He sighed.

"I don't care about that; all I care is about you. I like you a lot. And I rather have a burger with fries than a stupid fancy dinner. You know I'm a simple girl." I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"That I do." He pulled me into a very passionate kiss. I could kiss him all day.

"You know, you were my first kiss. And I'm really happy about that. I'm glad I saved my first kiss for you." I smiled against his lips

"I'm glad and honored to be the guy who received it. Can I just say, how delicious are your lips." He said before biting my bottom lip.

"I really like this side of you." I said as I hugged him.

"How about a date this weekend?" He asked while hugging me back.

"Can't wait for it." I pecked his lips.

"About damn time." We turned to see Cole with Bella.

"Aww, it's finally happening." Bella squealed.

"By the way twin, David felt you were using him and decided to call off the date." Cole told me.

"That's fine, I got a great guy, my number one guy here." I said while wrapping my arms around Matt's waist as he wrapped his around mine.

"There was never a date wasn't it?" Matt asked us.

"Well, you needed a little push, Mr. Oblivious." Bella said while giving Matt a look.

"Yeah, but no more Mr. Oblivious. I think." We laughed at that.

"I see everything worked out." Jacob said while leaning on the doorframe.

"And it only took, plan, A, B, C and D. To get Mr. oblivious to react." Bella added.

"Were you three involved in the whole elevator incident?" I asked, they all made a run.

"Got to love when they plot." Matt said as I chuckled.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked as he nodded. We went to my bed and snuggled.

"This is nice." I smiled while interlacing our fingers.

"Indeed." He pecked my lips and then he put play.

Now this is my happy place, me being in his arms. Nothing like dating your best friend. A very hot one. I can honestly stay here forever.