13

Saphire's P.O.V

I turned on my phone and logged onto YouTube. I widened my eyes at what I saw. I had 30+ subs. Why? My video had 450 views. I refreshed and now it was 40+ subs and my video now had almost 500 views. I snuck into Phil's room and grabbed his camera from his dresser and walked out again and headed towards my room. I turned on the camera and took a deep breath.

"Hello people that subbed. I should probably tell you who I am. Well, first off, I apologize for my appearence, I just woke up. My name is Saphire. I would tell you my last name, but I don't think that's necessary at the moment. I posted that video because that's what I feel like at the moment. I just don't really want to accept it since, first of all, I don't really like to reveal my emotions."

That's when I got an email. 

Dan's P.O.V

I heard walking and a door open and close. I walked towards the noise, even though I might get killed by a crazy axe murderer. I saw Saphire walk into her room. a few seconds later I heard muffled talking. I quietly walked towards her door and put my ear on it. I promise I'm not a stalker.

"I posted that video because that's what I feel at the moment" video? What video? When did she bloody film it?

"I just don't really want to accept it since, first of all, I don't really like to reveal my emotions. I'm kinda in denial about it. Please, don't ask who it's about, I'll tell you when I'm ready. Now, as for this channel, I don't really know the game plan. I'll have something figured out by next week, or whenever. So thanks for watching this random video, thanks for not asking who that song was directed towards and most of all, thanks for subscribing. Bye" who was what about? I heard Her walk towards the door. What am I gonna do? Oh! I know. That's when she opened the door. I'm fucked. 

"Hey Dan, what are you doing?" she asked. 

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted some coffee. I was about to make it" I said. 

"Sure" She answered as she headed to the lounge and sat down on the couch. I walked past her into the kitchen and started making the coffee. I sat down next to Saphire. She looked a little sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me and back down. 

"Let's wait till Phil gets up, he'll want to hear this too" she said silently.

"You're not pregnant are you?" I asked quickly.

"What? No! I don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon" She giggled. I smiled as Phil came in. "Phil, can we all talk in the lounge?" She asked. Phil gave her a funny look and we all headed there serving ourselves coffee.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked. I looked toward her and she took a deep breath. 

"I'm leaving" she said guetting teary eyed.

"What? Why?" Phil asked chocking on his coffee.

"A few weeks ago, Eagle Records was having auditions, so I decided to audition. This morning I got the e-mail saying that I got the record deal" she explained. "I leave in about a week" I looked down sadly, I got up and headed to my room.

Saphire's P.O.V

"Dan, wait!" I said. I stood up and followed him I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Give him some space" Phil said. I looked at him as I shrugged off his shoulder and headed towards Dan's room. I knocked on the door and heard him say 'come in' silently. I opened the door and popped my head in. I saw Dan laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. I layed on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Thank you"

"What?" he said turning to me.

"Thanks for everything" I said crying. "When I came here I thought I was a lost cause. I thought that you would give up on me to and hand me over to the nexrt person, but you didn't" I said. He looked up at the ceiling again.

"Why would we give up on you?" he asked.

"Everyone does eventually" I said sadly.

"I'd never give up on you" he said. He lookedd towards me and had tears in his eyes. 

"Dan, I love you" I said. He smiled.

"I love you too" he said. He kissed me on the lips. I could feel the tears.

"Do you have to go?" he asked. 

"Dan, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's actually something I've been wanting for years" I admitted. 

"You deserve it. You have a great voice" he smiled. I smiled at him. 

"I'm gonna miss you Dan" I said as I pecked his lips. "I guess we're never gonna get the relationship we want" I said.

"Who said we can't make this relationship worthwhile?" he smiled at me. "Just for this last week that you're here with me" he looked at me hopeful.

"Sure" I smiled as I kissed him. That night we just sat on his bed and talked. We never bought up the subject of me leaving in a week. We simply layed there enjoying each other's company.