14

I woke up and and was about to get up, but I felt something pull me down. I looked and Dan had his arms around my waist and I remembered the events from last night. I smiled and pecked his lips. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty" I smiled.

"Morning" he said kissing me. I smiled.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"How 'bout we stay in bed a little longer?" he asked me.

"I'm sorry, we?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we, as in let's go back to sleep" He answered with his eyes closed.

"Dan, if Phil catches me on here he'll-"

"He won't say anything. I promise" he said. I got back into bed as I cuddled up to him. He's so warm. He kissed me on the forehead and I smiled. A few seconds later, I heard his soft snore and fell asleep as well.

When I woke up, Dan was still knocked out cold. How can he sleep for that long? I asked myself. I kind of understand though, I mean, sleep. Am I right? I just stared at him sleep for a while, until he finally opened his eyes. He pecked me on the lips as he got up and walked to the lounge. My phone suddenly started ringing. I looked and it was Mike. I haven't talked to him in a while.

"What up Mike?" I asked him.

"Wanna do some crazy shit today?" He asked.

"What kind of crazy shit?" I asked.

"Anything and eveything" he said. I smiled evilly a bit.

"Alright, where do we meet up?" I asked.

"Meet me in the usual place in say, 2 hours?" he asked. I thought for a moment.

"Make that 3" I said. He agreed and I got up and started getting ready. I did everything I usually do before going out, which consists of hygiene, coloring my hair, changing and making sure I have everything. I texted Mike that I was on my way. I'm gonna wait to tell him where I'm going in a week. I walked out of my room. I bumped into Dan in the hallway. I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Later Dan, Love you" I said quickly as I walked out the door quickly and walked to the place where me and Mike always meet which, in all honesty, was the park. He was already there. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's been a while." I said smiling. He hugged me.

"It has, now let's go be reckless" he said as we started running.

Dan's P.O.V

That's weird, where's Saphire going to?, I thought as I walked towards the lounge where Phil was sitting. I just sat there, contemplating what just happened.

"What are you thinking about, mate?" I heard Phil ask.

"Saphire went out, I have no idea where" I said.

"She didn't tell you where she was going?" he asked me. I shook my head.

Saphire's P.O.V

We were now sitting in an alleyway with Mike with Mary Jane. I took a hit of the joint and passed it to Mike. We were literally just talking about random stuff. When it was finally done, we went to the gas station and bought lots of junk food.

When we finally sobered up, I knew I had to tell him. "Mike, there's something we need to talk about?" I told him seriously. He looked at me as if to say, 'continue'. So I did. "About a week ago I got an email, and I got signed to a record label" He looked ecstatic and he hugged me.

"That's awesome, Saphire! You really deserve it" he said.

"I'm leaving in a week" I said. He looked a bit disappointed.

"Where?" he asked.

"Los Angeles" I said as the tears streamed down my face. He looked down.

"So I guess you and Dan aren't gonna be together after all?" he asked.

"How did you know I liked him" I asked curiously.

"You make it SO obvious" he said. I giggled a little.

"Well, speaking of Dan, we're trying to make this week worthwhile" I said smiling.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BLUSHING! HOW?" he said laughing.

"Oh, shut up! You know, we could still make it to the club" I smiled. He smiled at me and we got in his car and left. I couldn't help but feel guilty though, because I'd promised Dan we could hang out today. He won't mind, it's just one day.