16

The rest of that week was amazing. It all felt like a fairy tale. Sadly, I wasn't gonna end up with my prince charming. I was just about to finish packing and I took a deep breath. A few tears came out, coming to live with Phil was the best thing that ever happened to me. This last week I felt like a princess thanks to Dan. Phil was the best brother anyone could ever ask for. I closed my bag and made sure I had my passport and plane ticket. Once all that was settled I took one last look at the room I used to call mine. I looked at the bed, remembering every moment Dan and I had, and I mean EVERY moment we had on that bed. I walked out of my room with the jacket on. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote Dan and Phil notes.

Dear Phil,

Thanks for everything. You're the best brother any girl could have. I specifically thank you for not giving up hope on me and kicking me out. I'm sorry for being so rude when I first came, truth is I don't even know why I acted that way in the first place. I love you.
~Saphire

I now had a river of tears running down my cheeks. It was now Dan's turn, and I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. I checked the clock. 6AM, I have a few more hours until they wake up.

Dear Dan,

You are, unquestionably, the first guy I've ever really loved. Thank you for everything. You are an amazing guy. Just remember, you're my pooh bear. You were my first kiss, my first serious boyfriend(even if it was only for a week), and my first time. I love you like I've never loved anyone before. Please don't wait on me, find yourself a beautiful girlfriend, I'll visit you whenever I can, but I guess for now it's goodbye.
~Saphire

I folded up both letters and silently entered each of their rooms. I first went into Phil's room and put it on top of his dresser. I silently walked out, taking one last look at my brother. I shut the door silently and walked into Dan's room. He was silently snoring. I smiled a bit, I'm really gonna miss him. I put it on top of his dresser and kissed him on the lips one more time. He opened his eyes, but closed them again. I heard the honk of my taxi cab outside and took one last look at Dan.

"Goodbye" I whispered as I cried silently. I took one last look at the apartment and walked down the multiple stairs. The taxi guy helped me with the bags and I got into the cab. Goodbye London. Goodbye Phil. Goodbye Mike.

Goodbye Dan.