15

I woke up the next day with a huge hangover. I was now on my bed. I tried to recall what happened last night as Dan walked into my room.

"Good to see you're finally awake" he said handing me a glass of water. 

"Thanks, what happened last night?" I asked him. 

"You came home wasted" he said. 

"Oh" I said. "Dan, I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?" he asked.

"Because, I promised I'd hang out with you yesterday, but instead I went and got drunk" I said. He kissed my head.

"It's alright" He got into bed next to me. "Let's just lay in bed all day until you don't have a headache anymore" I smiled.

"You're so sweet" I said as I pecked him on the lips. He started kissing me more passionately, which eventually turned into a make-out session. "Where's Phil?" I asked Dan between kisses.

"He went to the store" he said as he started to suck on my sweet spot. Well, you know what happened next, and if you don't you should ask your mommy and daddy how you were created. 

Afterwards we just laid there cuddling. We were talking to each other and then we heard the door open. We quickly got up and changed, opened my bedroom window, and just laid on the bed as if nothing happened. We pretended as if Dan was trying to help with an idea for a song. 

"I'm home!" we heard him say. "Where are you guys!"

"In here!" Dan called. Phil popped his head in.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked. 

"Thinking of some lyrics for my song" I answered.

"Oh, what's it about" he asked. Dan looked at me for guidance.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe... it could be about me leaving and yeah" I said as I mentally facepalmed myself.

"What do you guys have so far?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. So, I just said the first lyrics that came to mind.

"You gotta feel it

bet it keeps you up at night
you know that I'm leaving
everything will be alright
And even when I'm miles away

You got me high like cocaine
we're moving faster than a freeway
and I can feel you in my veins" He shrugged and then walked away. I was so happy he didn't know who Anarbor was.

"Did you make that up?" Dan asked me. 

"Nah, it's a song from a band called Anarbor" I replied silently. He smiled a bit and then kissed me. I'm gonna miss his kisses when I leave. 

"You're so smart" he said as he leaned in for another kiss, which I gladly accepted. 

"Dan, wanna go to the park?" I asked him. He nodded as he got up. 

"Let me just go straighte-"

"No. You are not allowed to straighten your hair" I said.

"But Saphire, I hate my hobbit hair" he whined.

"But I like the hobbit hair. Please, for me?" I asked him.

"Fine, but I'm not going out in public like this" He said. 

"Fine, let's just watch Spongebob" I said. He looked at me weirdly for a few seconds. "What"

"Why Spongebob?" he asked.

"Because I like spongebob. Is there something wrong with that?" I asked him. He simply shook his head. 

"There's nothing wrong with that what-so-ever" he said kissing me. I kissed him back and we just had a mini make-out session on the bed before we got up and headed towards the lounge.