Twenty-eight

IVES

Today is the day.

It's now or never.

I'm still pretty shaken up about what happened yesterday, but after Dean came over to comfort me, I almost forgot all about it as he hugged me. Until he hugged me so tight that it stung a little in my new cuts..

I called in sick for work today, but I decided that I still want to go out. I went to class earlier today, and now I'm looking into the mirror in front of me. I'm wearing a costume, for the first time in years, and I feel a little weird about it.

I changed the dressings before I put it on, and put an ointment onto the cuts. I'm way too familiar with how to care for those kinds of wounds, and it's making me even more ashamed over my stupid decision to cut myself yesterday.

What's done is done.

I had a weak moment, and it doesn't define me. I just hope I don't run into Alex today.

I look down at my blue shirt and skirt, and smile a little. I think I look pretty hot, actually. Josie insisted on curling my hair again, and put some make-up on my face, so I would look even hotter. She was completely terrified yesterday, and I think I would have been too. I apologized to her the second Grayson and Dean left us alone for the night, although it didn't seem like either of them wanted to leave us alone.

It was kind of sweet. I just hope they bought my tiny lie about the blood and how the knife ended up under my pillow.

I'm way too ashamed to tell anyone about what really happened.

I put on my police-hat and pull on a pair of Josie's ankle boots, before I'm ready. Josie smiles at me from her bed, and it turns into a grin when I twirl around in front of her.

"You're so hot, Ives, it's not even fair," she huffs, and finishes putting on her mascara.

"Oh, puh-lease!" I exclaim, and roll my eyes at her. "You're the most beautiful girl ever. Grayson's going to drool over you all night."

"I hope so," she says with a small giggle, and then she jumps up from her bed.

She looks really hot in her tiny, nude dress, with two, black circles just above her most private place. Her boobs are almost falling out of the tiny dress, and she is smiling very widely at me.

There's a knock on the door, and she checks the time on her phone, before turning back to me with a smile.

"I bet it's them!" she says excitedly, and rushes over to the door, and opens it up.

"Hot damn!" is all I hear, before Josie is being pushed up against the wall, with her boyfriend attached to her lips.

I giggle a little at them, and I can't help but look at them. Grayson is shirtless, with a pair of ripped jeans on, hanging so low on his hips I'm not sure if the white box he's got tied around his hips is going to be the plug, or if he's supposed to plug his dick into Josie.

I guess he'll do that either way some time tonight, though.

Someone clears their throat behind them, and Grayson grins as he pulls back.

"Sorry, dude.. I just couldn't help it," Grayson says, and steps away from the doorway.

Dean enters the room, and wiggles his eyebrows at me when he sees me. He's wearing this bright, orange jumpsuit that looks weirdly good on him, and he walks closer to me.

"It looks like I would have done the same if it was my girl opening the door," he says, not taking his eyes off of me.

I smile back at him, and bite my lip a little as he walks closer, and closer, and closer..