Thirty-one

IVES

His lips tastes like a mixture of whatever that bottle he had contains, and a whole bunch of other alcoholic beverages. I feel dizzy, and I'm definitely kind of drunk, but it's nothing like how I've felt before. At all.

I pull myself back a bit, and detach my lips from his. He looks like something out of my dreamworld, as his silly Halloween-costume falls down onto the floor. He is grinning like crazy, like a kid in a candy shop, with unlimited funds. The comparison makes me giggle, and I turn away from him to snatch up the bottle of alcohol from his desk.

I think I need some more courage if I'm going to go through with this. I definitely want to, and the fact that I believe him when he says he doesn't expect a thing, makes me want to even more.

He's just so sweet.

I feel a lot better sharing some of my darkness with him, too, but ever since he started kissing me again, all I can feel is the growing desire inside of me.

My hand tightens around the neck of the bottle, as I put it to my mouth. I lean back, and let the burning, delicious liquid run down my throat. I can feel myself getting braver already.

A slight tug on the bottle makes me stop, and I look into Dean's green, lustful eyes. The corner of his mouth is slightly turned up in a smile, as he takes the bottle from me and takes a sip himself. He then screws the cork back on, and puts the bottle down.

"We should save some for another night," he says softly, before he buries his hands in my hair.

His lips are once again on mine. His hungry movements makes my core soaking wet, if it weren't already. His presence alone makes me daydream about how it would be to be naked in his bed. And now I'm about to find out.

I pinch myself on the back of my hand, just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

The amount of times I've caught myself getting lost in a daydream about him, his cock and his naked chest is impossible to count. It hasn't even been that long since I met him.

He steps closer to me, and I feel his tongue invading my mouth as I open it up to breathe. He is exploring. His tongue is running around inside my mouth, dancing with my own, and tasting every last corner of it. It's so sensual and divine, it's making my insides turn upside-down, and the spot between my legs are most definitely ready for whatever he wants to do.

I can tell he's being careful with me. It feels like he's holding back.

Maybe I should do something now?

I put my hands on his toned abdomen, letting my fingers count every dip and crevice in his skin, before they reach the deepest valley of them all. The one on his hips. The brim of his boxers are the only thing between my hands and his cock, now.

I gently tug on the elastic of his boxers, as I move even closer to him. I can feel his hard-on against my stomach. I pull the waistband down, and his boxers fall down to the floor, while he groans loudly.

Holy shit. That's the most sexy sound I've ever heard.

My core is throbbing with lust, now, and I have no idea what to do with myself.

I carefully let my hand travel down from his deep V-muscle, until I reach his dick. I haven't dared to look at it yet, and now I'm about to put it in my hand.

My hand lightly grasps his thick appendage, as I keep my lips on his. I don't want to part from him just yet. Especially not now, that I'm kind of freaked out over how big he is.