Forty-three

IVES

"Alright," he says, and sets me down onto the floor. Once my feet hits the carpet, he kisses me passionately and smiles at me. "I think I have some in my car. I'll be right back."

And then he's gone.

I really hope he's got one or two in his car.

I look around me, as I hear his footsteps disappear down the hallway, and then the stairs, until I hear the front door open and shut. I look around my room, before I decide to surprise him a little. I push my sweatpants off, and put them down on the chair next to my desk, before I reach behind my back to unclasp my bra. I push down my panties as well, and just as I hear the front door again, I'm completely naked.

I wait patiently as I stand in the middle of my room, with my hands folded in front of me. I suddenly feel really exposed and vulnerable, but I know I want this. I want him.

His footsteps comes closer, and then he walks into the room with his eyes in his hands. He looks like he's looking for something on the foil packets he's holding.

"I really hope these hasn't expired," he mumbles.

I clear my throat a little, and smile at him.

"Me too," I say, and bite my lip.

He looks up at me, and his eyes widens. His lips turns up into a smile, and he walks closer to me. His eyes are scanning my entire, naked body, before they settle on my eyes.

Anticipation rises inside of me, and I smile at him.

"Fuck it. If they don't work I'll buy you one of those morning after-pills," he says quickly, before his lips crash down onto mine.

There's so much heat, and so much passion, in his kiss, that it makes my body shiver with desire. He hasn't even touched me yet, and I still feel like I'm about to burst any second.

His hands cups my face for just a few seconds, until he slowly moves them down my neck. One of his hands stay there, holding my neck tightly, while the other continues down to cup my breast. It makes my breath hitch. His hands are so warm, and I feel really hot, yet my nipples are already saluting him like they've been touched by tiny little ice cubes.

He chuckles against my lips, and bites down on one of them, while his hand around my neck tightens a little.

I suddenly feel like I can't wait anymore. He's taking his sweet time, but I'm impatient. I want him, and I want him now. I can't believe how I survived for so long without this, but now, when I've had him before, all I can think about in this moment is how good he made me feel last time, and how much he seemed to enjoy it, too.

I put my hands on his t-shirt, and tug it upwards. He grins at me as he pulls away to let me pull it off him, and then he kisses me again, with the same, incredible force as before.

My hands caress his toned abdomen before I reach the hem of his pants. I unbutton his jeans, clumsily, but he doesn't seem to mind. I then move to unzip them, but I gasp a little as I feel how tight the fabric is. I smile against his lips, and I feel his hands massaging both my breasts, now, and I can't help but to moan. He's way too good at this for his own good. When I get back to school, I'm sure he'll spend a lot of time in my room, while Josie's in Grayson's room.

He wiggles out of his pants, and drags his boxers down with him. He kicks his clothes out of the way, and smiles at me. I think. I'm not really sure, because all I can do is stare at the impressive appendage that's quite literally pointing straight at me. I'm not even sure how he could ever make that fit inside of me, but he's done it before, and I really really want him to do it again.