Chapter 56 - You're Ruining Our Plans!

Qin Rong had just finished his Kung Fu workout when his brother arrived.

"So, how's your date with your wife?" Qin Sho asked as he put his hands inside his pants' pocket.

Qin Rong was about to answer but Chairman Qin interrupted him.

"W-what wife? Qin Rong! What's the meaning of this? Care to explain?"

Qin Rong rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"My dear father, I think you should ask that question to your eldest son instead. Brother Sho, when will you give our dear father his long-awaited grandchildren?"

Qin Rong asked as he and chairman Qin stared at Qin Sho.

Qin Sho's eyes widened upon hearing his younger brother's question.

What the heck? Why was his younger brother so good in dodging this kind of situation? Why was he under hot water now?

"Woi, Qin Rong. Don't just change the topic!" Qin Sho said as he threw Qin Rong a death stare.

"Then stop asking nonsense questions." Qin Rong said with a smirk.

"Stop that, both of you. You're already grown-ups now. Act your age." Chairman Qin said in a serious voice.

"Rong, you're too young to talk about having a wife. Finish school first and help manage our business after. Sho, when will you start dating? I'm not getting younger I would like to experience the joy of having a daughter before I die." Chairman Qin added.

"It seems like you need to extend your stay father, looks like it's a mission impossible for your eldest son." Qin Rong said with a smirk.

"Say another word, Qin Rong and I'll cut your allowance." Qin Sho said with a grin.

"B-bro, I was just kidding! Please don't cut my allowance. I'll behave now." Qin Rong said as he put on his best puppy face.

Qin Sho's smile widened as he pinched his younger brother's cheeks.

"My baby brother's so cute! So how's your date again?" Qin Sho asked.

"What date? That wasn't a date. I just had lunch with Yuvin and Europa." Qin Rong answered.

"Oh, when did they arrive?" Chairman Qin asked.

"They arrived yesterday night, father." Qin Rong answered.

"Shall we invite them over?" He added.

Qin Sho's eyes sparkled as he remembered the rescheduled boat ride.

"I think that's a good idea. Let's also prepare a party for them. Especially for Europa, it's her first time here in Beijing." Qin Sho said.

"Good idea, I think she'll like the boat ride too. First thing tomorrow morning, I'll ask some of our people to construct another boat." Chairman Qin said.

The three men of Qin family continued to talk about the preparations but was abruptly interrupted by butler Quan when he informed them about dinner.

Chairman Qin directed himself to their dining hall while his sons went to their rooms to freshen up before joining their father for dinner.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Wang Yuvin just arrived at their Villa and quickly walked toward the dining hall where his sister and niece were already eating dinner.

"What's for dinner?" Wang Yuvin asked as he gave each of the girls a kiss on the head.

"Uncle Yuvin, it's my favorite dish! Pork in mushroom sauce." Europa answered before shoving another spoonful of food in her mouth.