Chapter 206: Replaced

"This is illegal detention! This is against the law! Let me out! Don't you know who I am?"

The  man yelled at the top of his lungs as he twisted his body side to side hoping to free himself from the tight rope that bound him down a steel chair.

He continued doing this until he finally got tired of failing to break free.

Unbeknown to him, he was the only person inside the room and a man in gray suit was watching him through the eyes of a CCTV.

Satisfied with what he saw, the man in gray suit hurriedly flee the vicinity as the wailing sound of police cars was heard in a distance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Deciding to arrive an hour before the shoot starts, Wang Reiji made sure that her need preparations were minimal and can be achieved in less than an hour.

She did not want to stay longer in the set because she might really punch the director's face or even do worse after she had learned the truth about his disgusting nature.  

On her way to the commercial's location, she was reading the documents that Rentao sent to her e-mail.

The documents contained all classified information on the director's tryst with different celebrities.

Some were already famous, mostly were still struggling artists. As she was reading the report, she had mixed emotions.

Furious because the director had the power to harass the girls and get safely away from being punished.

She also felt pity for the girls who abandoned their morality just to reach their goals.

How she badly wished that she could be there for them so that they did not have to go through all that nightmare.

Unfortunately, what was done cannot be undone. But that did not mean that she can't do and won't do anything about it.

She herself was once a victim and she knew how it felt to be powerless.

Now that she became a force to be reckoned with, she won't turn a blind eye to every injustice she sees.

"Everyone, please gather around me for a while! Everyone, except the actress and her stylists, please gather around me! We have an emergency!"

The head of the marketing department of Oriental Europa spoke through the mega phone, making sure that his voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone.

He also did that to jolt the senses of those who were still sleepy.

"Earlier today, something unexpectedly bad happened. The director is missing and until now we cannot contact him. Because of this, the management of Oriental Europa decided to replace him so we can still continue with the shoot.  The new director is already on his way. I hope this minor setback won't affect the quality of the commercial. Rest assured that you all will be compensated plentifully as long as you guys did your tasks well. The filming of the commercial will go as planned. You may now return to your respective posts. Thank you!"

Soon as the marketing head of Oriental Europa finished delivering his announcement, murmurs of gossip poured down the set instantly.

A mixed of both negative and positive opinions can be heard all over the location of the commercial shoot.

"How odd! Why would the director go missing all of a sudden?" One of the crew asked.

"Who knows? Maybe he was too drunk to get up! Or he was still tired becaue he played all night with his missies." A guy who seemed to be fixing props for the set answered.