Chapter 209 - 210

🔘Chapter 209: The Orient's Finest Hotel

After days of waiting, the first part of the Oriental Europa's commercial was finally played on the television.

Since it was sponsored by a western brand of appliances, Oriental Europa did not pay for the advertisement.

The said commercial received positive feedbacks and many people were amazed at the two companies collaboration.

From the time the commercial was aired, a lot of people from different walks of life were inquiring about the hotel.

Everyone who saw the tv advertisement was eager to have a room or two reserved under their name so they can attend the masquerade ball.

Rumors about celebrities and wealthy bachelors and bachelorettes attending the masquerade ball were all over everybody's newsfeed.

Due to this, Oriental Europa became the talk of the town in an instant and even became the top trending in every social media platform.

All telephone lines of Oriental Europa started ringing nonstop shortly after the commercial was shown on national television, forcing them to open up chat lines to accomodate more people.

Unfortunately, only VIP members were invited and allowed to attend the masquerade ball.

However, even if that was the case, that did not stop people from getting reservations.

They did not mind spending their time waiting in the long queue.

*******************************

"Congratulations, Sis! Oriental Europa quickly rose to fame in just half a day."

Unmanly it was, Wang Yuvin was giggling, he was happy for his sister, Wang Reiji.

Lifted her head up, Wang Reiji's coutenance brighten as she looked at her brother's beaming smile.

"Congratulations to us! I am not the only owner of the Oriental Europa bro. We both are. It's just that you still need to finish university first before I appoint you to an executive position." Wang Reiji said as she stood up from her swivel chair and approached Wang Yuvin.

"Anyway, since I have been busy these couple of days. I did not have the chance to ask you something." Wang Reiji sat again in the swivel chair, crossed her legs and grinned at Wang Yuvin.

Wang Yuvin furrowed his brows and sat on top of Wang Reiji's table.

"Hmmm... I think I know where this conversation is heading to."

Wang Yuvin said as he raised his hands up and hurriedly stood up, ready to leave the room.

"I know I am not a love guru but hey! You should patch things up with Kiang Leilei."

"I would love to, sis. But now is not the right time to do that. Besides, I think she heard me talking to Gianna and Hanzo on the phone. " Worried thoughts looped inside Wang Yuvin's head.

"I see... So, you think it is the reason why she suddenly became cold towards you?"

"Yes. Before the phone call, her mood is still okay. I think she now thinks negatively of me."

"Well, if that is the case, why are you letting her think that way?"

There was a long silence before Wang Yuvin let out a response.

Gently shaking his head, Wang Yuvin spoke,

"I am just attracted to her. I think this feeling will pass after few days or weeks. No need to fuss over." Wang Yuvin said as he walked towards the door.