Chapter 140 - Bonus Chapter

"Hey! Stop dragging me! I can walk by myself." Xing Yin said as she pulled her hand away from Zhang Chenric's grasp.

"I have no doubt about that! But what if you suddenly decided to run away? I am too lazy to run after you. So, I might as well hold your hand tightly."

Zhang Chenric said as he grabbed Xing Yin's hand again and made her go inside his car, specifically the front seat.

However, Xing Yin strongly resisted. Why would she sit beside Zhang Chenric? They were not even that close!

"No! I won't sit beside you! I will sit at the back!" Xing Yin said as she tried to open the door to the backseat.

Unfortunately, the doors were locked. So she had no choice but to get through the front passenger seat to reach the back seat.

Thinking that way, She deliberately went inside the car to pass through the small opening between the front passenger seat and driver's seat, stepping on the leather seat cover of Zhang Chenric's car interior.

He was about to pull her leg back, but Xing Yin moved too quickly for him to even catch her.

"Slowpoke!"

Xing Yin mocked Zhang Chenric when his attempt to stop her from moving to the back seat of the car failed.

"How dare you sit at the back?! Are you trying to make me look like your driver?!" Zhang Chenric cannot contain his irritation any longer.

What was wrong with this girl? Why the hell was she so stubborn?! And did she just walk on his newly changed leather car seat?!

"Okay, so you want to play? Let me step up the game for you!"

The irate Zhang Chenric then gave up and let Xing Yin stay at the back seat of the car.

He then locked the doors of the car before fastening his seatbelt on. 'Hmm... Looks like I pissed him big time.

Shall I say sorry?' Xing Yin suddenly started to reflect on her actions, however, it was already too late.

Zhang Chenric had already reached the apex of his tolerance.

For the next succeeding moments, Xing Yin can only hear the muffled roaring of the car engine, as if Zhang Chenric's had entered a drag race that would start any time soon. Wait what?

'Vroom! Vroom!' "Hey! Hey! What are you going to do??"

Xing Yin started to panic as she noticed Zhang Chenric's fingers tightened their grip on the steering wheel of the Maybach.

"I am about to give you the ride of your life!" Zhang Chenric replied with a wide grin on his face as he stepped on the car's gas pedal.

"Huh??"

Xing Yin was at a loss for words when Zhang Chenric began to make the car leap forward.

Thanks to the leather around her, she can barely hear its 621 horsepower and 5.5-liter twin turbo engine of the man's Maybach.

"Hey! Wait a minute! Let me fasten my seatbelt first!" Xing Yin found herself struggling to put the seatbelt on.

"Sorry, I can't hear you!"

Zhang Chenric started teasing Xing Yin by pretending not to hear her. He also increased the speed of the car.

"Aghhhh! You jerk!" Xing Yin cursed Zhang Chenric with her eyes closed.

Actually, she was used to riding sports cars to their speed limits.

However, today was an exception since she was not able to get complete sleep.