Chapter 155 - Got In The Wrong Car

"Doctor Wu, here is the profile of the next patient." The female nurse graciously walked her way inside the consultation room.

"Thank you. Kindly tell the next patient that we are almost done here."

Doctor Wu said as he unconsciously opened Wang Reiji's files in front of Zhang Chenric.

Zhang Chenric blinked his eyes many times the moment he caught a glimpse of Wang Reiji's photo.

Was he starting to see things? Why did the next patient look exactly the same as Xing Yin? And why Lee Qingya did not even report this to him?!

However, instead of getting annoyed, he felt extremely happy.

Was fate helping them to patch things up by making them meet twice in a row in just a single night?

Bearing this realization in mind, Zhang Chenric was ever more determined to have a serious conversation with Wang Reiji.

"Hmmm, interesting. The next patient wants to have her knuckle check. Could it be, by any chance, the next patient was the one who punched you on the face, Mr. Zhang?" The doctor stared at Zhang Chenric in amazement.

Zhang Chenric:...

"Haha! Just kidding Mr. Zhang! I am just trying to start a conversation with you. Anyway, it seems like your nose injury wasn't that severe.

But just to make sure, I will schedule you for a CT-Scan by tomorrow morning. For the meantime, take these pills to lessen the pain so you can sleep soundly tonight" Dr. Wu then handed Zhang Chenric a bottle of medicine.

"Thank you, Doctor Wu." Zhang Chenric said as he stood up and shook hands with the orthopedic doctor.

The physician then stood up as well and walked Zhang Chenric to the consultation room's door.

Sensing Zhang Chenric's presence, Wang Reiji lowered her head down in an attempt to hide her face.

Unfortunately, Zhang Chenric had already seen her profile and was also aware that she was the next patient.

"Lee, let's go." Zhang Chenric called out to his assistant.

"Okay, master!" Lee Qingya answered as he dashed toward the door and held it open for Zhang Chenric.

Seeing Zhang Chenric and his assistant left the room, Wang Reiji somehow felt relieved and thankful that the person she least wanted to see was now finally out of her sight.

"Miss Jing Yizhi?" The doctor read the name that was written on the form Wang Reiji had filled out earlier.

"I am Jing Yizhi." Wang Reiji quickly answered.

"Please follow me." The doctor said as he went back inside his consultation room.

Hearing the doctor's words, Wang Reiji wasted no time and immediately followed behind the doctor.

Soon after both of them were inside, the doctor invited Wang Reiji to take a seat.

Since it was her and only the doctor inside the room, Wang Reiji decided to remove her cap and face mask.

Once seated, the doctor started scanning Wang Reiji's medical records.

As he went over the file, he also began to ask her questions.

"So, what happened to your knuckle?"

"Hmmm... I hurt my knuckle when I was practicing for a commercial." Wang Reiji lied.

"Oh, you should take care of yourself. A model should treasure her body well."

"I will bear that in mind, doctor. Thank you for the concern."