Chapter 201 - 14/15

When Wang Reiji arrived at the dining hall, everyone was already busy eating the dishes served to them by the sous chef.

Even her daughter who disliked vegetables was now happily munching stir fried vegetables with much gusto.

Wang YuVin immediately noticed his sister so he quickly called her attention.

"Sis, we are already eating."

Wang Reiji smiled and waved her hand at Wang YuVin and said, "Yeah, I can see that. And the food must be good because my little one is eating vegetables."

"Welcome back, CEO Wang. I hope you don't mind us if we went ahead and eat without you." Chairman Xu had just finished swallowing his food and was getting another serving of the dish on his plate.

"I don't mind it at all, Chairman Xu. After all, this lunch is mainly for my brother's esteemed guest." Wang Reiji replied as she took her seat beside Europa.

"Mama! Look! I am eating veggies! They do not taste that bad. Mmmm... they are not sweet but I kinda like the taste."

Wang Reiji wiped the corners of her daughter's mouth with tissue and said,

"Good job, sweetie. I am really happy that you started eating vegetables. Mama is so proud of you."

Hearing Wang Reiji's positive remarks, the sous chef can't help but feeling proud of his accomplishment.

Thanks to his persistence, he was able to persuade the young miss of the Wang Family into eating vegetables in exchange of teaching her how to make her favorite vanilla apple tart.

Seeing Europa's antics, Chairman Kiang feel nostalgic. The scene he just saw with his two eyes reminded him of a young Kiang LeiLei.

He then stifled and laugh when he recalled a rather funny event from his granddaughter's childhood.

Startled, Kiang LeiLei looked at her grandfathers way and with an amazed look on her face she asked, "What's funny, grams?"

"I just remembered the old days. Back when you were just a little girl. You used to be like Europa. You dislike eating."

Kiang LeiLei replied with a gentle smile as her mind begun to a trip down her memory lane. Indeed, she was once just like Europa. A little girl who was full of innocence and hope even though she grew up without a father and a mother beside her.

"It still amazes me how everything feels like just yesterday. When Lei was a young girl, she refused to eat lunch with me. At first, I thought she hated me for taking her away from her father. But later on, our servant discovered that Lei strictly follows her tea party schedule."

Chairman Kiang comfortably shared one of his precious memories from Kiang LeiLei's childhood.

"Tea party? Mama, what's that? I think I have not played that game before."

Chairman Kiang's words piqued Europa's interest.

"Tea party is an event where teas and cakes are served to guests." Wang Reiji explained, making Europa's eyes widened in amazement.

"How wonderful! To be served cakes the whole time! But I don't drink teas. I only drink milk." Europa showed a disappointed look on her face.

"Well, you can always ask the host for the drink that you want." This time Kiang LeiLei was the one who answered Europa's question.

"Cool! How I wish I have lots of friends that I can invite to my tea party!" Europa sighed deeply and placed her hands under her chin.

"But my tea parties.... My guests were only teddy bears though."