Chapter 211 - 212

🔘Chapter 211: CEO Of Undercovers

Wang Yuvin's dark countenance can still be felt even behind the long nose black venetian mask he was wearing in the masquerade party.

He was itching to inform his sister about Zhang Chenric's bold move of approaching Europa while he was on the stage delivering his welcoming speech.

However, he cannot do so for Wang Reiji was already doing her undercover mission with Hanzo and Rentao.

Also, he cannot simply leave his post for every person's eyes in the banquet hall were now locked on like magnets at him.

----------------------------

(This part here happened before the commencement of the masquerade ball. I hope you don't get confused.)

On their way to the hotel earlier,Wang Reiji ran down the details of the mission to Wang Yuvin, Rentao, and Hanzo.

"Because we need to get near the guests without them knowing our identities, we must disguise ourselves. And I think the best way is to dress up as waiters."

Wang Reiji said as she signalled Rentao to bring out uniforms of Golden Palate.

"Why are there only three uniforms?" Wang Yuvin asked mulling over why there were only three uniforms when there were four of them involved.

"My dear bro, I am entrusting Europa to you. Also, you have to deliver the welcome speech instead of me." Wang Reiji replied as she started to get herself ready.

"Huh? What welcome speech? And why is a five year old girl attending a masquerade ball that may turn into a warzone later?" Wang Yuvin protested.

"That's why you will be taking care of daughter. Between the two of us, you are more than capable of giving her protection. Besides, the Lius does not know who you are. If it is me, they may notice resemblances. It is too early for them to get hints"

"Okay I get it but why do we need to bring Europa to the ball? What if Zhang Chenric suddenly shows himself up? What if he sees Europa there and decides to introduce himself as her father?" Anxiety and anger can be heard in Wang Yuvin's voice.

"He won't do that. Not in front of a crowd. And not when Liu Lingli (Huang Xur) has her eyes on him. Besides, you guys will occupy a VIP table. Zhang Chenric cannot simply get near you. I am sorry bro but Europa really wants to attend the party. How can I say no when she beams a beautiful smile whenever she tries on her gowns?"

Wang Yuvin easily understood his sister's dilemma.

Indeed, saying no or turning down Europa's request was never easy especially when she made use her of ultimate skill: the cute attack.

Though they did not want to spoil Europa, they cannot help it since the little girls was such a darling.

"Alright. I'll take on the task, sis. IYou can count on me." Wang Yuvin raised his right hand up as he uttered his promise.

"Thank you, bro! I know I can always count on you." Wang Reiji said, giving Wang Yuvin a gentle tap on his shoulder.

Wang Reiji then continued to discuss the plans for tonight, meticiously explaining every detail one by one before they reach their destination.

----------------------------

(This part here and the speech of Wang Yuvin happened simultaneously.)

As Wang Yuvin started his speech, the managing director gathered selected staff and assigned them the tables they'll be attending to the rest of the party.