Chapter 154 - Captured

After a couple of minutes of driving, Wang Reiji and Rentao reached the Yang United Medical.

Before she left the car, Rentao handed Wang Reiji a face mask and a black baseball cap to help her to somehow conceal her appearance.

"This would not take that long, boss. I have already set an appointment with the orthopedic. We just need to get to the 10th floor of the hospital building where the physician's clinic is located."

Rentao spoke while pointing at the 10th floor of the structure.

"That sounds great! Okay, let's hurry up." Wang Reiji said as she eagerly walked towards the hospital entrance.

"I will catch up later, boss. I have to park the car first."

Rentao replied quickly as he maneuvered the vehicle to the designated parking space.

"Okay!" Wang Reiji affirmed as she walked straight into the hospital entrance and headed to the elevator.

Since it was already 9 in the evening, there were not many people around.

She felt relieved that she can have the elevator all to herself for she wanted to have at least a brief quiet time alone.

However, Wang Reiji's brief quiet time alone ended when the lift reached the 5th floor.

As soon as the elevator doors slid open, two gentlemen stepped inside.

'Good heavens! Is this jerk following me?!'

Wang Reiji screamed inwardly as she immediately lowered her head down to quickly hide her face from the two men who joined her in the elevator.

"I am sorry, master. I did not know that the clinic of the orthopedic already transferred to the 10th floor." Lee Qingya sounded very apologetic to Zhang Chenric.

"How unreliable! Now I begin to doubt whether the information you got about Yin was correct or not." Zhang Chenric replied as he moved inside the elevator.

"Of course, master! Every information I gathered about Miss Yin was definitely correct and authentic."

"Really? How come you got the floor number wrong, huh?"

"Because I just relied on my existing knowledge, master. I did not inquire." Lee Qingya answered with much self-confidence.

"Whatever! Just make sure to buy me a pack of cigarette right after this stupid check up!"

"How I wish we find Miss Yin as soon as possible. She is the only one who can stop you from smoking." Lee Qingya mumbled to himself.

With her head down low, Wang Reiji was eavesdropping at the two men's conversation.

Finding out that Zhang Chenric was back to his old vice, she can't help but frown and somehow feel bad for Zhang Chenric.

Basing from their exchange of words, Zhang Chenric was dead serious in finding her.

On top of that, he seemed oblivious about her imprisonment.

As if the news about her imprisonment and prisonbreak never reached the man's ears.

But that was impossible, right? He was already a junior prosecutor at that time.

There was no way that he would not know about something like that.

Unless the whole thing was purposely kept hidden and another person was pulling the strings.

At that moment, Wang Reiji felt that her resolve weakened when a part of her heart wanted to give Zhang Chenric a chance to explain his side of the story.