Chapter 203 - Flaming Red

With the short amount of time given to them to get prepared for the first scene, everyone inside the dressing room with Wang Reiji moved as swiftly as their body parts allowed them to.

Good thing the make up artist and senior hair stylist were both used to working under a great deal of pressure.

Thus, they were able to work professionally and even exchanged jokes with each other, entertaining themselves, most especially Wang Reiji who haven't had  hearty laugh for some time now.

Also, the red pantsuit gown perfectly fit her that adjustments were not anymore needed.

So, the personnel from Flambeau left right after she was satisfied with how Wang Reiji looked well in the gown  she was wearing.

Since everyone was enjoying their work, they finished before the time given to them was up.

"Done!" The make up artist exclaimed soon as he finished spraying a decent amount of make up mist on Wang Reiji's face. 

Everyone then gathered around her as they stared at her in awe, admiring her divine beauty and charisma.

The innocent face that walked inside the dressing room some minutes ago was nowhere to be found.

What was now in front of them was a gorgeous deity clad in red.

Wang Reiji cannot also believed her eyes, she almost did not recognize herself.

Though she looked regal most of the time, her aura today was in a different level.

A true seductress, a conqueror of every being's heart.

Closely examining her face in the mirror, Wang Reiji noticed that the make up artist put bright red lipstick on her lips paired with an equally eye-catching bronze eyeshadow and sharp winged eyeliner.

"Thank you! I never looked this gorgeous in my life." With her sweetest smile, Wang Reiji thanked the make up artist.

She then touched her hair and turned her head to the senior hair stylist.

"I love these curls! It's been a while since I saw my hair look like this." She did not forget to thank the hair stylist as well.

"You are really stunningly beautiful, Miss Jing. It only took me minimal effort to bring out the goddess in you. Looking forward to your future projects!"

The make up artist exclaimed, his eyes were full of pride as he stared at his lovely masterpiece.

"When! Miss Jing, we already did our part. The rest is now up to you. Shut those naysayers up and impress them with your acting skills!" The senior stylist said as he brushed Wang Reiji's hair to place one more time.

Wang Reiji understood what the senior sylist said and nodded her head in agreement.

Taking a lung of air in, Wang Reiji stood up from her seat and gracefully walked in front of the life size mirror to check herself out.

The commercial was just the beginning of their journey to the past.

Their ever first step towards unraveling the events that forever changed their lives and identities.

And once she stepped out of the dressing room, stood in front of the cameras and did her task as Miss Jing, thew was no turning back.

Balling her hands into fists, Wang Reiji felt even more determined to find out the names of the people who snatched her future away from her as well as give justice to the untimely demise of Wang Yuvin's parents.