Chapter 213 - 214

🔘Chapter 213: One Who Must Not Be Named

"What is happening, Rentao? Did I hear it right? Europa wants to get out the hall and go to Misha?"

Wang Reiki sounded really worried as she run down the stairs to reach the next floor.

"Yes, boss. Miss Europa insists that she feeds her pet cat."

Rentao subtly turned his head away from table 10 to answer Wang Reiji's query.

"So, they brought Misha here? Oh my! I told the twins not to take Europa's pet with them no matter how cute Europa acts."

Wang Reiji bit her lips, seemingly anxious. Perhaps, her brother was right after all.

"Do not fret, boss. Team Alpha is on the way. They will be escorting Europa and the twins to their room." Hanzo sensed Wang Reiji's worry so he immediately offered a possible solution he had thought of.

"That's not a bad idea. But it's not the best option either. If you send in a security team, people will assume that Europa is a daughter of a big shot. I don't want any unwanted attention on her. Just tell the Alpha team to secure the premises instead and make sure that no stranger can get near my daughter."

"Roger on that, boss." Hanzo said as he passed on Wang Reiji's message to the members of the Alpha team.

"Thank you. Anyway, change of plans. My daughter's safety comes first. The mission will be put on hold for a while. We will resume once my daughter's safety is guaranteed. Rentao, try to get near my brother and inform him of the current situation. But remember to stay low key, okay?" Wang Reiji said in a calm but stern voice.

"Hanzo, you know what to do, right?" She then quickly asked.

"Of course, boss!" Hanzo answered swiftly.

Actually, he already started covering Wang Reiji's tracks in all CCTV monitors, erasing her presence and making her completely invisible.

"Thanks, boys. I owe you both big time." Wang Reiji happily said, seemingly pleased of her personal elite team.

---------------------------

"Hmmm... Okay. Let's feed Misha first. I will accompany you to your room if you don't mind, Europa." Qin Sho had really fallen for Europa's charm.

But to ensure the little heiress' safety he decided to go with her and the twins.

"Hooray! Thanks, Uncle Sho!" Europa's eyes shone with happiness upon hearing Qin Sho's answer.

"Oh no! I think that is not a good idea, bro. We still need Yuvin's permission. Wait, I will search for him. We must let him know first before doing any move."

Qin Rong who was scolded by Yuvin earlier did not want to repeat the same mistake again.

"Sweetie, let us wait for your uncle, okay? He might really get mad at me this time." Qin Rong then turned to the little girl and spoke gently.

"I understand, Uncle Rong. I will wait for my Uncle Yuvin's permission first. And I don't want to put you or anyone in Uncle Yuvin's bad side. I do not want the people who are dear to me to get mad at each other." Europa sounded sad.

She recalled how Wang Yuvin got mad earlier.

She then became silent, thus causing everyone to become worried of her.

"Do not worry, young one. We won't get mad at each other that easy. Misunderstandings cannot be avoided, but we will make sure to quickly patch things up."