Chapter 5

" Unnie, I'm scared. "

" We're going back now, just give me five minutes, you can wait this long ? "

Yoohyeon nodded her head. To calm her down, JiU kissed the side of Yoohyeon's head. She quickly stepped on the rev and sped off back to the laid. Yoohyeon was too weak, she couldn't stand up. JiU grabbed her bridal style as she walked briskly to her room. She was greeted by stares followed by Lucy and Lua following her at the back.

" Unnie... "

" I'm here. "

" I'm scared. "

" What happened. "

Yoohyeon said nothing, she just continued crying. The more she cried, the more it triggered JiU. JiU was clenching her fist as she grabbed unto the bedsheet covers. Lucy and Lua who saw that were really scared of JiU because JiU only got angry on a few occasions, when Lucy got injured and when Lua almost got thrown off the building by another group. JiU got up from the bed but was pulled back by Yoohyeon herself. It took all her might just to stand up and give the older one a hug.

" Don't do it. "

JiU did not hug back, her fist were still clenching. She said coldly.

" You don't even know what I want to do. "

" I know, you wanna hurt them even more, mess them up. "

" Then don't stop me. "

" Chief, you don't have to this. "

" Tell me what happened. "

" Promise me you won't do anything to them. "

" THIS IS A COMMAND, TELL ME. "

" They...they touched me. "

" Where ? "

" ... "

" Don't let me repeat. "

" My thighs, my lady parts, my jaw. "

JiU didn't even need to think, she broke free of Yoohyeon, Lucy and Lua, jumped out of the window, started the bike and drove back to the club.

" Lucy, Lua, go after her please. "

They both nodded their head and went after her. Yoohyeon thought to herself,

This is why I need to leave, but, I need her to leave as well, or else, she will keep drowning in anger, and I'm the only one that can save her.

Meanwhile, while Lia was closing up the club, there was a commotion from outside.

" Yah, Unnie, get a hold of yourself no one is here already. "

" CCTV, let me see it. "

Lia walked out only to be bumped by JiU. She walked to the control room and checked the surveillance. She took pictures of them and walked back out.

JiU ignored everybody and rode her bike back to the lair. She walked into the computer room and asked one of the members to check out who the people were.

" They are not local, they probably have flown back. "

" Track them. "

As JiU waited, she felt hands sneak up her waist. She turned to see Yoohyeon.

" What are you doing here ? You should be resting in the room. "

" I can't sleep without you. "

" Not until I figure out- "

" No, leave it Chief, I know its for my sake, even if it wasn't me, you would have done it for anyone, but I need you to know, that somethings you just need to let go. "

" And what ? Be weak like you ? I know you're leaving soon, with all the questions you have been asking, so am I suppose to let you go too ? "

" Chief... please,  my one request, stop. "

" No, I can't, every member of the Nightmares matters to me. "

" Chief, grabbed the wheelchair. "