Chapter 11

JiU and Yoohyeon fought till dawn. Yoohyeon had a lot of fresh wounds and so did JiU.

" Round 32, I won. "

" Yeah, you did. We need to head back, I need to announce the thing that we have been discussing about to The Nightmares. "

" Okay. "

Yoohyeon drove them back to the lair. They showered and slept for a while. At 12:00 sharp, they met in the meeting room with Yoohyeon standing on JiU's right and Gahyeon on JiU's left. They were in their new outfits. But before we get to the meeting, there was something that happened before that.

Remember Yoohyeon and JiU's match ? Yoohyeon won 12 matches however JiU won 20, making JiU the winner. Yoohyeon had designed a really nice outfit for JiU. So Yoohyeon's punishment was to help her put it on due to their tiredness.

When JiU stepped out of the bathroom with her underwear, Yoohyeon looked away. She couldn't resist JiU's milky white skin. Then JiU wore the first layer the black clothing, Yoohyeon went over to get her body armour and dressed her from her top, to her hands and her legs, from the gloves to high cut boots. Every time Yoohyeon made contact with JiU's body, it brought shivers to her. After dressing her, Yoohyeon was about to walk away when JiU grabbed her by the arm and grabbed her cheek, she kissed them and walked out. Yoohyeon was confused yet blushing really hard.

Did she just kissed me ?

Gahyeon was waiting outside for them. ( Imagine them in their you and I outfits just that JiU is wearing black, Yoohyeon white and Gahyeon blue ), they walked out to the balcony on the second floor as they looked down on the Nightmares who were gathered.

" You have all gathered for a important announcement. Evidently I am the Chief. However I have reappointed two more people and you should know of their roles. Step forward when I call your name. "

Everyone there nodded and watched as the trio took two steps back.

" Kim Yoohyeon. "

Yoohyeon took a step forward.

" She is the second Chief in charge. She is a rank below me and she will be taking care of the Nightmares. "

Everyone whispered. Some were shocked, some were happy, and some just plain jealous.

" Yoohyeon is my right hand woman from today onwards. If I'm not available she is the next one in charge and none of you shall challenge her authority because once I hear about this, you will be punished, severely. "

Yoohyeon looked at everyone, scanning everyone from the left, to the right, she never knew that the Nightmares had grown this big.

" Gahyeon. "

Gahyeon took at step forward.

" Next in order is Gahyeon, she will be in charge of your research and will tell you about you next havoc place. "

This time the commotions were louder.

" Silence. I know she may be young, but she's my rising star aside from my right hand woman. "

The silence died down as JiU continued to explain.

" So there is a new group in town called the Bombers and they are wrecking our neighbourhood, claiming territory. However, in a months time, we will be fighting against them so no funny business, time to get serious. You schedules should be up by tonight so training starts tomorrow. No excuses. Meeting dismissed. Lua and Lucy to my office now. "