Chapter 12

" WHAT ?!?! "

" Calm down. I just need you to help me with my wounds, they sting. "

" Who did this to you ? "

" My greatest apprentice. "

" Wow, that's crazy. "

" Yah, no thanks to you two bozos. "

" HAHA, wait, doesn't that mean she also has some injuries ? "

" Well, l don't think so. "

" Doesn't mean you can't see it means its not there. " (Lucy)

" Yoohyeon is strong. "

" Chief, as a friend, you're really heartless. "

" Isn't that why I started the Nightmares ? "

" I'm leaving. "

Lucy left the room, leaving Lua to clean up JiU's wounds.

" You shouldn't have said that. "

" I had to, I can't let her see my weak side. "

" So you rather be called heartless when you're not ? "

" I'm used to it. "

" You can't just say that, I think it's time for you to forget your past, you deserve better. "

" I saw them recently. "

" Who ? "

Meanwhile, Lucy knocked Yoohyeon's door.

" Unnie, it's Lucy, please open up. "

" Come in. "

Lucy walked in to her room to see that Yoohyeon had changed out already. She was in her gym attire.

" Unnie, lift up your shirt. "

" Wh...what ? "

" Just do it ! "

" Okay okay calm down. What happen to you and Lua ? "

" Nothing, gosh Unnie doesn't mean I ask you to take out your shirt means I want to get into your pants. "

" HAHAHA, well you didn't tell me why I should. "

" But I know whose pants you want to get into. "

" SAYS WHO ? "

" Just take out your shirt before I call her here. "

Yoohyeon to out her shirt to reveal multiple bruises and cuts. Lucy took a cotton bud, applied it with alcohol swab and dabbed on Yoohyeon cuts which caused Yoohyeon to wince in pain while grabbing unto her bedsheet.

" It...hurts. "

" I know, and that Chief of yours, doesn't even care about you. "

" What do you mean ? "

" She went to see me and Lua because of her injuries. When I asked her about you, she didn't seem bothered. "

Yoohyeon's face sunk.

" It's okay, I think she is really tired, running from place to place. "

" How can you still defend her ? "

" I'm not, it's just facts, she's so stress about the Bombers, she has a screw loose somewhere. "

" No, you're obviously head over heels for her when she doesn't feel the same about you ! "

" Stop. Don't remind me. "

" Unnie, I care about you, but this can't keep going on, you need to let her go. "

" That's the point, everyone is letting go of her, that's why she's never waking up to her senses that the Nightmares will never stay forever, and she needs to get over her past hurt. "

" Unnie- "

" Enough for today Lucy. I appreciate your help. "

" I will see you tomorrow. "

Lucy walked out of the room slightly annoyed. However, she knew she couldn't tell JiU off, it's not like she would care. When she was walking back to her room, she saw JiU leaving, followed by Lua.

" Babe, I will be back soon, just wait for me in the room, I have something to tell you. "

" Okay, I will be waiting unnie. "

Lua walked to Yoohyeon's room.

" Yoohyeon, it's me, Lua. "

" Come in. "

Lua walked in to see Yoohyeon packing her stuff. She leaned on Yoohyeon's cupboard as she watch her pack her stuff.

" So how are things with JiU and you ? "

" They're great, at least I know I'm okay, I'm not sure how she's holding up with all the stress with the Bombers and training us. "

" Okay, well I dropped by to pass you something. You might need it for later. "

" Thanks Lua. "

Yoohyeon took the package and put it in her bag. She went to the abandoned warehouse and started training first. Later, Gahyeon and JiU joined them with Lua and Lucy coming in slightly later. 5/7 of the Elites were here. The JiU took the car keys and told the rest,

" I will be out for a while. I will come back in an hours time. "