To my readers...

Hi everyone !

I would just like to thank everyone for supporting my works and I do appreciate it. I enjoyed writing that's why I decided to have a go and with some confidence, I published my first story. It's not great but I'm glad that I'm improving.

However, with the current situation, right now, I'm in a difficult position.

1. I am currently in a new season of my life and school is getting too hard for me to handle. This will definitely affect my writing speed and updates as I will be busy ( unfortunately ) with school.
2. As much as I would like my parent's to give me pocket money, I have to understand the situation at home right now that I'm in a tight fix. I don't receive pocket money anymore and I have unfortunately quit my job which had sustained me for a while.

So with that said, I'm not quitting, don't worry. However, my siblings found out that I have interest in creative writing and decided to use this as an advantage and push me again to set up a Patreon page for you loyal supporters who would like to " motivate " me/ see extra content. Now I know that some of you are broke and this is completely optional, but it would really help if you guys could support me and my writing as I continue to improve and study at the same time. Frankly speaking, I'm afraid of posting this. The possibilities are countless. However, I hope you would consider supporting me as I continue to journey on this path of writing content for you.

Why would this motivate me ?
- It gives me emotional support that people appreciate and value my work 😭
- It allows me to set a side time to continue writing even with my countless work loads

What would this token of appreciation do ?
- support me financially
- Help me focus on writing and improving my techniques

Thank you for taking time to read this. For those who are interested:

patreon.com/lse06