Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Yoohyeon woke up to a sleeping beauty beside her. Her light snores were just the cutest and Yoohyeon couldn't help but giggle at the older one. She decided to sleep in a bit longer. However the stirring of the bed signalled that the older one had already woke up. JiU walk down carefully to the kitchen as she cooked breakfast for the both of them only to be surprise by a pair of arms that were wrapped around her waist.

" Good morning sunshine. "

Yoohyeon's mornings voice was so husky, JiU could feel chills down her spine. She blushed slightly as she had this crazy electrifying feeling rushing through her whole body.

" Good morning. You wanna wash up first before eating up ? "

" But... "

The thought of showering with JiU crossed her mind briefly and Yoohyeon's face instantly flushed red and a tint of pink was evidently showing on her ears. JiU who noticed the unusual movement of the younger one asked her,

" You alright ? "

" I'm okay, I will wash up first. "

" Okay, just so you know, we're going to visit my parents today. "

" So sudden ? "

" Yeah, I figured maybe it was time to let you see them. "

" You sure ? I mean if it's too big of a burden for you then you don't have to. "

" I've made up my mind. "

" Okay princess. "

After a hearty breakfast of kimchi fried rice with a sunny side up on top, JiU drove Yoohyeon to the cemetery. They took a long walk before they found JiU's family.

" Appa, omma, nam dongsaeng, its me, JiU. I know you're here, I brought Yoohyeonie with me. "

Yoohyeon smiled and bowed. She watch JiU just look at the picture of her family. Then an idea popped in Yoohyeon's head.

" Unnie, I'll be back shortly okay ? "

JiU nodded and continued praying. Yoohyeon turned and ran out of the cemetery. She found a florist and asked her for some flowers. After paying for them, she ran back to find JiU. She saw JiU, vulnerable and soft. She was crying. Yoohyeon put the flowers in front the cemetery and prayed out loud.

" Dear JiU's family, I know you can hear me. Thank you for bringing life to a wonderful gift. She has been a blessing to me, through the pain, through the suffering, through rain or shine, she's been there. I believe that she has her kind heart because of you. Thank you for such an amazing girl that I have come to realise that, I don't just like her, I love her. "

JiU opened her eyes and look at Yoohyeon. She continued to cry as Yoohyeon knelt beside her, one arm around her shoulders, patting her, the other hand was busy cleaning the older one's tears.

" Unnie, I love you a lot. I want you to know that, no matter how long it takes, I will wait for you. "

As she finish saying that, she took a rose she had bought and gave it to JiU.

" Thank you Yoohyeon. I appreciate you a lot. I'm sorry I can't tell you that I- "

" I'm not forcing you, and I won't, when you're ready, then say it. "

JiU smiled and hugged the younger one. After about another 15 minutes, JiU and Yoohyeon left the cemetery, both feeling less heavy hearted. This time Yoohyeon drove.

" Unnie, next week I have a photoshoot, and the CEO told me I could be bring someone along with me and do the photoshoot for the clothing line, so I was thinking- "