Chapter 18

" Hurry let's go back, our Nightmares need medical attention fast. "

Lucy drove the car while Lua rode short gun. Yoohyeon sat at back with JiU's head resting on her legs. JiU's hand were holding Yoohyeon's as she trembled.

" You're going to be okay. "

" Yoohyeon... "

" Shhh, its okay. "

She stared at JiU's open wound, she knew that JiU was in a lot of pain. The way she fought to protect the Nightmares, she is a great leader. Yoohyeon looked at JiU who was panting, her breathing was inconsistent, she was trembling.

" Don't...don't leave me...Yoohyeonie..."

" I'm right here unnie. "

Soon, they reached back to the lair. Lucy held Lua while Yoohyeon carried JiU. The medical team was awaiting their arrival. Lucy told the medical team,

" Get me my gloves, we're starting on the ops asap. I will operate Lua and the two over there, the leader is in your hands. "

Everyone got into position as Yoohyeon watch JiU being pushed away. She sat down, watching streams of people getting patched up or even send to the operating theatre and it broke Yoohyeon.

Is there a need for violence ?

Then Lucy walked out of the small room.

" How is she ? "

" She has lost a lot blood, broke a rib and fractured her arm. Her wound needs a lot of healing so I don't advice you to leave. "

" Thanks Lucy, go see Lua. "

Lucy nodded and walked away to Lua's and her shared room.

" Babe, are you okay ? "

" What do you think ? "

" I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. "

" Hey hey, it's fine, I'm still alive, and you don't always have to protect me. Getting hurt is inevitable, walking together in the journey isn't. "

" Okay, rest now, I have a lot of people to take care of. "

" Wait, how is JiU ? "

" She... "

" What ? "

" I don't know when she will wake up. She has lost a lot of blood, a broken rib, a fractured arm and a huge wound. But I stitched it up already. "

" How is the rest holding up ? "

" I haven't checked on Lia yet but Yoohyeon is devastated. "

" Alright, understood. "

Lucy kissed Lua before making her way back to the small room. Meanwhile, Yoohyeon held on to JiU's hand, waiting in anticipation for her to open her eyes and look at Yoohyeon. Then Yuna walked in to the room, hoping for some support and comfort.

" How is Lia ? "

" Unnie... "

Yuna broke down.

" Why why ? "

" I don't know if she will wake up. "

" Same Yuna, but Lia is strong, and you need to be stronger for her. "

" What if she doesn't... "

" I believe she will wake up, do you trust me ? "

" Yes... "