Chapter 21

JiU woke up, finding herself on the sofa with a blanket. She looked at her phone. It was 9:17. She unlocked her phone to see two messages from Yoohyeon.

Unnie, I'm going to my work place to tell them I'm quitting and to also receive my pay.

Breakfast is on the table, I will be back before 11:00.

JiU proceeded to wash up and ate her breakfast. Then her phone rang, requesting for a face to face chat.

" Hello ? "

" UNNIE !! "

" Lucy, what is it ? "

" Where are you ? "

" In Seoul. Why ? "

" Nothing much, I just miss you. "

" Don't miss me too much. "

" What are you even doing there ? "

" Yoohyeonie's here so- "

" Are you thinking of convincing her ? I don't think you should. "

" No, it's not that. HAHA, I asked her for help so she is helping me for a while. I don't think I'm returning this week. Please tell Lua and Gahyeon to watch over the Nightmares. "

" Heard you loud and clear boss. "

It was evident that Lua and Lucy were together as Lua replied JiU through the phone.

" So Chief, did she say yes ? "

" To helping me ? Yup, she did. I just...I just need to figure things out and settle myself. "

" Okay unnie, talk to you soon, stay safe. "

When they ended the call, JiU gobbled all her food down within seconds. She went back to the couch and took out her computer. She began to search for an apartment that was on sale near Yoohyeon's new work place. Then, the jingle of keys could be heard, Yoohyeon was home. JiU closed the tab and search for a random show to watch.

" Unnie, I'm back. "

" Hey Yoohyeonie, so regarding your new job, I think you will thank me. "

" Why ? "

" I got you a job at CECLC, the- "

" THE WORLD KNOWN DESIGN COMPANY ? Is this is a joke ? Because if it is, it's not funny. "

" I'm not, I've send you the address and everything you need to know, however the current boss, Jang Yeeun, is going to start her own Fashion company- "

" Wait, then who does CECLC belong to ? "

" Her dad. She wants you to go there with her, so you will be receiving another email about it. "

" Oh my goodness, thank you unnie. "

" Welcome. "

" Now that we're here, let's talk about what you need help with. "

" Whatever I'm telling you now, it is strictly confidential. "

Flashback

JiU was walking back home, thinking about the family crisis at home. Her family was doing well until her father's company had to drop her dad off from work so now they were surviving but it was difficult for her dad to find a job. As she walked down the walkway, she noticed and advertisement, recruiting girls at JiU's age to work for them. Without thinking, JiU ripped the flyer on the lamppost and brought it back home. She contacted the number on the flyer and proceeded to go for an interview the next day.