Chapter 31:

Chapter 31:

" What are you doing this time ? "

" Covering your eyes. "

" Why ? "

" Just because. "

" Okay, am I walking into something ? "

" No, trust me, you'll be fine. "

JiU was acting suspicious as she covered Yoohyeon's eyes. JiU led Yoohyeon to her room, she pushed the door slightly and stopped.

" Am I there where you want me to be ? "

" Yes, and you may open you eyes. "

Yoohyeon opened her eyes to a dimly lighted room. She looked around and saw two candles, it was romantic at first until she saw that it was the battery type and let out a laugh. Then she saw box that was addressed to her.

" What's this ? "

" Open it. "

With anticipation and excitement, Yoohyeon tore the wrapping on the box, opening the lid, she saw a letter and a sweater inside. She opened the letter and read it.

Dearest Yoohyeon,

I know, 7 years was too long for you. After rejecting you, pushing you aside, I realised, after these past few months, that, I share the same feelings as you. I'm not good with words, so I decided to pen everything down, so I don't forget what I want to say to you. It's not hard for me to say I love you, but saying it while meaning it, that's what makes it hard. And after opening myself up to you, I realise that, besides Lua and Lia, you were the only one I could find refuge in, the only one who has seen me so vulnerable. The hugs you give me, the kisses, they feel warm, and they are the best source of comfort I had ever felt in my entire life. That was when I realise, I need you, that I wouldn't want to live my life if there wasn't you in it. After waiting for so long, I am ready to tell you this. Look at me now.

Yoohyeon looked at the older one who was smiling brightly.

" I love you Kim Yoohyeon. "

And when Yoohyeon heard those words for the very first time, she couldn't help but cry. She hugged JiU and told her that she never stopped loving her.

" Go on, continue reading the letter. "

Now, for the sweater, since I have one of yours, I want you to have one of mine when you feel lonely, when I'm not around, my smell is there. And Kim Yoohyeon, I love your sweet scent. Also I want to tell you, that I'm the only person who can call you Yoohyeonie, because that name, is my nickname for you, jagi ah.

-JiU

As Yoohyeon was reading the letter, JiU felt this tugging in her chest, as if her chest was about to explode, her heart felt like it was about to escape the jail bars of her body and out of her smooth milky skin. She didn't know what Yoohyeon's reaction will be for the later parts of the letter.

" Minji. "

" Yes ? "

" I love you. "

" Nadu. Now, I have an important question to ask you. "

" Yes ? "

" Will you do me the honours of moving in to my room with me ? "

" What do you mean ? "

" Will you be my girlfriend ? Having to sleep without you has been a torture for me. "

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend, that's not even a question you should be asking. "

" Why not ? "

" Because you already know the answer. "

" Ahhh. "

" And here I thought I would pop that question. "

" There's always a second question. "

" And I will beat you to it. "

" Jagi, the sweater you gave me that time, your smell, it's going away. "

" Okay, I will wear it to sleep every night so that when I'm not around you can keep the sweater. "

" Oh, I have one more gift, look under your bed. "

Yoohyeon went to her room, looked under her bed and saw that her present wasn't wrapped.

" Oh my goodness, unnie ! Thank you thank you thank you ! "

Yoohyeon pulled the gift out as she sat down and opened the present. Yoohyeon felt like she was on cloud nine, like she had won the first price to a lottery. JiU had gotten her a brand new computer with the razor keyboard that shines rainbow lights. There's a headset with a speaking tool as well and, the final gamer ready kit, a camera for recording herself to play.

" UNNIE, I love it, thank you so much ! "

" You welcome. This weekend, since we're both free we can go get some games. "

" Of course, but you have to let me pay. "

" Erm, that depends. "

" You can't spoil me all the time jagi. "

" But I want to. "

Yoohyeon looked into JiU's eyes and smiled.

" Why ? Something on my face. "

" Yah, come closer, I will help you remove that eyelash on your cheek. "

JiU walked nearer and bent down for Yoohyeon.

" Hold on, close your eyes, there's one near it. "

So JiU closed her eyes. Yoohyeon's hand held JiU's small face perfectly, and before JiU knew it, Yoohyeon's lips were on hers. It was all just an excused for Yoohyeon to get a chance finally after waiting for so long to feel the older's lips on hers. She ( JiU ) felt butterflies and then fireworks, it was an indescribable feeling but she knew she loved it, how soft Yoohyeon's lips taste like, it melted JiU's heart. She kissed Yoohyeon back, slightly biting Yoohyeon's lips as she sat on Yoohyeon's lap, her hands naturally found their way to the younger's ones waist. They finally moved away to catch their breath before they ate each other. JiU looked at Yoohyeon as their foreheads leaned together. With all sincerity, JiU told Yoohyeon, not once breaking eye contact,

" Kim Yoohyeon. "

" Yes Kim Minji ? "

" I love you, now and forever, I always will. Thank you for loving me and having to wait for so long. You are my wonderland. "

Author's note:
Aww man it ended :( but do not fear, book 2 is here. I have a game to play with you, if someone can guess the next title of my next book within 24 hours, I will release a sneak peak. However, if you unfortunately fail to guess, you have to wait until the 29 of may or 5 of june for the first chapter :) i hope you really enjoyed this book. I personally like it but i think something that could be improved on was the fighting scenes, definitely not my forte, I struggled with writing that. Thank you for supporting me, see you soon in book 2 :)) !