Chapter 9

" Chief, do you plan on getting a tattoo ? "

" In the future, maybe. "

" What will it be ? "

" I'm not sure yet, probably the day I get married or the day I started the nightmares. "

" That's sweet. "

" How about you ? "

" I want to get the date of my lovers first I love you, or maybe the day we get married too. "

" Okay, awkward, lets get out. "

On arriving at the a different site, they did the usual stuff, put on their mask, spray painted many things and smashed a lot of stuff. They were giggling when suddenly, they felt like dejavu all over again.

" Stop, Police. "

This time, the distance between the police and JiU were shorter, so JiU pushed Yoohyeon away while she held back the police.

Yoohyeon didn't want to run, but she saw the look in JiU's eyes, it was calming, telling her everything will be okay. Yoohyeon hid at one of the alleys, dark enough but a good hiding spot to find JiU.

Meanwhile, JiU twisted the police arms, grabbed the police baton and broke his arms. The other police women was tougher. She kicked JiU right in the stomach, but it did not make JiU falter. She ran, kicked against the wall and did a mid air spinning kick, knocking the female police out. She ran with all her might without paying attention to where she was going. Then, she crashed into something.

It was Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon grabbed JiU's face and then hugged the older one.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't... I shouldn't have left you. "

" No, don't be, I rather I get hurt than any of my Nightmares. "

" Are you okay ? "

" Let's go back first shall we ? "

" Okay. "

" Also, I might need you to drive. "

" Oh my, okay. "

When they went back to their lair, Yoohyeon supported JiU as they walked to JiU's room. She helped her to her bed and then went to grab the first aid kit. Yoohyeon lifted JiU's shirt and was horrified as a terrible bruise was formed near JiU's right rib cage. Yoohyeon felt terrible. She applied medicated oil that made JiU wince in pain every time Yoohyeon's fingers brush across her injured area. Yoohyeon then proceeded to bandage the area. JiU walked to the bathroom as she changed into a sports bra and her track pants. When she walked out, Yoohyeon found herself staring at JiU's body. She went to her room and got her own jacket. Then she went to JiU's room to cover JiU up with her jacket.

" Why do you have to cover me ? "

" I'm sure you don't want Gahyeon to see that. "

" Alright. "

" Can I sleep with you tonight ? "

" ... "

" No, before you answer that, answer this, what has been bothering you lately ? "

" Nothing. "

" Please unnie, I'm here to help, or at least listen. I know I may not be of help but- "

" Stop. I admit, I do have things in my mind, but I cannot tell you just yet. "

" Why ? "

" I'm not ready, and everything hasn't been settled yet. When the time comes, I will tell you. "

" Have you been having sleepless nights ? "

" This past week ? "

" Yes. "

" Yeah, I feel really tired. "

" Come here. "

JiU went closer to Yoohyeon as Yoohyeon hugged the older one to sleep. JiU felt warm in a long time, though lying down was slightly inconvenient because it caused pain, within minutes, she fell into deep slumber. Yoohyeon heard the light snores and smiled to herself.