Chapter 13

JiU went back to the club and called for both Yuna and Lia.

" I need your help this once. "

" What ? "

" The Bombers are messing with us and we need to take them down, what do you say, we form back the Elite again ? "

" I don't know, Yuna's pretty young, I don't want to get her pretty face all scarred and bruised. "

" Lia, its okay, you will still love me anyway. "

" No Yuna, it's besides the point, I can't afford you to get hurt again. "

" Please, Yuna, Lia, I need you back, this once. "

" Okay, I would do it, I don't know about Lia. "

" I... it's just been so long since I've touch any combat stuff. "

" It's okay, your body knows the movement. "

" I will try, but don't be disappointed if I can't be as good as when I first started. "

" I know you won't, lets go, rest is waiting. "

Yuna and Lia got into the car and JiU drove them back to the warehouse. Lia smiled to JiU.

" Looks like you still keep this place clean. "

" I maintain whatever is important to me. "

JiU pushed the doors of the warehouse open. She was pleased to see that no one was slacking.

" Everyone, looks like the Elite 7 is back together. We will be training together for the next 1 month. The rest of the Nightmares will be training in our lair so it's fine. "

Everyone went back to training when Yoohyeon grabbed JiU.

" You never told me anything about the previous Elite 7's. "

" No wonder you did not recognise Lia. You're my second batch of Elites. "

" Then the first ? "

" Me, Lua, Lucy, Lia and Yuna. We were actually the Elite 5 but it kinda grew to 7 later on. Even though Yuna is younger than most of us, she is really skilled. "

" Oh, more skilled than me ? "

" Yoohyeon, I trained everyone here, and no one has beaten you yet. "

" Okay. "

" You will be training with Lia, help me out, she hasn't touch any of these weapons in ages. "

" Do I really have to ? "

" Why ? Do you have a problem with that ? "

" No Chief, I will be going. "

Yoohyeon walked towards Lia. Lia smiled upon seeing Yoohyeon. She didn't care whether Yoohyeon was all sweaty. She hugged the younger one and kissed her cheek.

" How are you darling ? "

" Are we that close ? "

" Oops, sorry, did I make you upset ? "

" No, let's just start okay ? With the basics. Hand to hand combat, legs allowed. "

" I'm bad at that. "

" Them get use to it, we're going to be practicing this for a long time. "

Yoohyeon stared and Lia as if her stare could kill Lia. Lia started warming up and so did Yoohyeon.

" Let's start. "

" Bring it on darling. "

Lia was fast, when Yoohyeon threw a jab, Lia dodged it and managed to sneak a punch at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon was shocked at Lia's speed. Besides JiU, Yoohyeon was second in terms of speed. It fuelled Yoohyeon. She ran towards Lia jumping on top of Lia and both fell as Yoohyeon had Lia's neck in her legs. Lia quickly tapped out.