Chapter 15

" Wait so let me get this straight, not long after I left the Nightmares, JiU found you. Why did you even fall for her ? "

" JiU, I don't know, it's her mysterious self that makes me curious about her. It's like I'm learning something new about JiU everyday. She makes me so happy but frustrated at times and the way she always lead people attracts me to her. But the even more surprising thing is that she has a vulnerable side to her, and I love that too, it's just so hard to not fall in love with her gorgeous eyes, her cute laugh, though she doesn't laugh anymore. "

" Woah... "

" I'm sorry if this is awkward, you get your rest and I will- "

" No sit. I want to help you out. You're a nice girl and you deserve everything in the world, just not JiU. "

" Why ? "

" JiU, yes she's insecure but, if you get into a relationship with her, it will be a hell of a ride. "

" I want to be there for her, ups and downs, I don't care, I just want her to depend on me. It's because people keep giving up on her that she never receives that support from anyone. "

" Yoohyeon, I'm warning you, if you do get together, she's an emotional wreck, and if you are the right one for her, fix her please. Help her, she needs it, and only get into a relationship if you know you can handle her and commit to it, don't break her even more. "

" I won't I promise. I will call Yuna in, rest well. "

Yoohyeon walked out as she walked to JiU's room. She sat on a chair that was right beside JiU's bed. She stroke JiU's face, tracing her cheekbones to her jawline, she thought to herself,

You're too perfect for me.

She didn't realise that she was stroking JiU until JiU's hand grabbed Yoohyeon's wrist.

" Chief, I'm sorry I woke you up. "

" No it's fine, how was everything today ? "

" It was good though Lia is injured. "

" How come ? "

" We had a mini combat battle, a fight of the fittest. "

" And ? "

" The elite 7, four of them advanced. But Lia was quite tired these few days so it affected her performance. I will be checking on Lucy later. "

" Okay, thanks for helping me though you changed my plans, I still like the idea. "

" No problem, I shall take my leave. "

" No, wait. "

JiU held on to Yoohyeon's soft hands. There, Yoohyeon could feel heat rushing up to her face. Her heart was beating faster than normal.

" What can I do for you Chief ? "

" Tell everyone to drink up. Tell them that they should never test your authority or they will get it."

Yoohyeon nodded as she pried JiU's hands away from hers. She walked away quickly with the heat all over her body. She continued walking to Lucy's room trying not to be seen.

" Lucy, I'm coming in. "

Yoohyeon walked in to see Lua already dressing Lucy.

" Unnie, why do we have to fight ? "

" Because we are fighting the Bombers soon. "

" But why between ourselves ? "

" Training. "

" It really hurts. "

" I know Lucy ah, I know. Just rest for now okay ? Lua, can I talk to you outside ? "

Lua nodded and both walked out. Yoohyeon meddled with her fingers a lot and Lua could tell that Yoohyeon was nervous about something.

" Just say it. "

" I have made a decision to leave the Nightmares after the fight. I'm not cut out to be here, I have forgotten about my past hurt and leaving JiU now would cost her more than leaving later. "

" You sure about this ? "

" Yes, JiU has come a long way, guiding me and all but she is going too far with her plans. "

" Then leave now. "

" I can't, I'm her critical trump card, if anything goes wrong she can use me, I don't want her to be left with absolutely nothing. "

" You know, you're smart for nothing. At the end of the day, you will still break Lia's promise. "

" Lua, you know I can't go on. "

" And she can't too, are you even considering her feelings ? "

" Lua, not everything is about her. I have a life to lead too. "

" Okay, just know that JiU will continue to find you even after you leave. "

" Why ? "

" Because you're her best apprentice. "

" She has to let me go. "

" You know, leaving the Nightmares means losing JiU right ? "

" Don't remind me, I dread that day, but it has to happen. "

" Roses are red, violets are blue, you are an idiot, and so is JiU. "