one - 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ¡
and here we go again, new year new school. i've moved a lot of times in the past, no surprise if we end up leaving jersey. apparently, according to my parents, this will be our last time moving.

we just moved to new jersey about maybe a week ago (a/n: tehe) i actually find this place very peaceful compared to most of the states i've lived in.

man, i really don't wanna get out of bed. i always dread my first day of being a new student, i already know everyone's gonna be referring me as "the new girl" but in their defense how are they supposed to know me.

i start my daily morning routine like the beauty guru i am, i had to put a little bit of concealer because girlie was looking a little sleep deprived. i don't do much for makeup, just mascara, eyebrows, and lipgloss.

makeup doesn't take me long to do, it's my hair that takes me forever to do. it's always so puffy so i have to straighten it to calm it down.

lucky for me i have my permit so i can drive myself to school so i'm mostly not in a rush just if i wake up late which happens a lot but i still make it on time. this year my younger sister is going to the same school as me, it's her first year of high school, imagine being a freshman. as always she's running late.

"audrey at this rate we're going to be arriving at school by tomorrow" i say hurrying her up.
"sorry i kind of woke up late" she indeed looked like she had a rough morning. audrey still hasn't gotten used to all the moving but lucky for us this might be our last time moving around.

our new high school really isn't that far from us, it's about 20 minutes away from our house but since it's our first day i want to be there early just so nothing goes wrong. i'm hoping i can atleast make one friend today, i'm still in touch with all my other friends but i want to make new friends and have different people in my life then just the same ones over and over.

we made a quick stop at starbucks because coffee is always the right way to go before school. (a/n: mocha cookie crumble is my go to it's so good) luckily for us, there was barely a line which was surprising considering it was starbucks and it was 7am.

we arrived at our new high school, passaic valley high school. my sister was very nervous but i couldn't blame her, it's her first year of high school and she knew no one here.

the both of us walked into the front office to get our schedules and a quick tour of the campus. "hi ladies, welcome to passaic valley high school, names and grades please?" the lady at the front desk asked. "Savannah Rodriguez, junior and Audrey Rodriguez, freshmen" i answered for the both us since my sister was already nervous as it was and she has trouble speaking for herself because of her shyness. "Here are your schedules and these are gonna be your tour guides for today, hope you have a wonderful school year here!" the lady said with a huge smile on her face.

my sister got her schedule and went with the freshmen tour guide, i gave her a thumbs up and a reassuring smile, she looked like she was gonna shit her pants. i got my schedule and went with my tour guide.

we start walking to the front of the school. "so you're new here? wait i'm dumb obviously if i'm giving you a tour of our school" the short boy said putting his hand over his face embarrassed at himself, i was 5'7 so standing next to him made me feel like a giant. i laughed, "yeah i just moved here about a week ago or so" i said. "well i hope you enjoy living here, i'm kairi by the way" he said giving me a smile, he was so cute but in like a baby way you know?

"i hope so too, i've moved to many different states so i'm hoping this will be my final year moving, i'm savannah" i said giving him a smile back. "ooo, the first person i know with the name savannah, i should probably get started with the tour i don't want you to be lost" he said laughing.

a/n:
okay i'm sorry if it's bad it's my first book kinda scared