nineteen- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

it was the next morning, everything had pretty much cooled down by now. still a little bit of posts going around in my tagged but not as much as yesterday, swear i thought my phone was gonna break due to all the notifications.

i commented on the post that we were still together and nothing had happened between us, everyone at school believed a different story. we didn't want anyone suspecting anything so me and mattia agreed to still act as a "couple" in school so that way no one would get a different idea. we were still together but just taking a break from the relationship to better ourselves before heading back into it.

audrey was the first one out to the car today, surprisingly. we stopped by starbucks which we hadn't done in a while now, since we were always running late due to audreys sleeping schedule. for being in her freshman year of high school, she seemed to be enjoying it so far. they really don't get much work and stress than the higher grade levels so i'm glad she's enjoying her first year.

i can tell our parents not being around impacts her a lot, we are close to our parents but we rarely see them anymore. work takes up all our time together as a family and the times they are home, we're at school. i've basically been the mother figure in audreys life than our own mother. it does hurt me that i can't have my mom and dad around when i have stuff to say, or tell them about my day, about the test i finally passed. we still don't know when they'll be back, they facetime us every night but really we just need them actually here. i was mature at a young age, i knew how to take care of myself without any help due to my parents being away so much, so i guess i kind of just adapted to it.

me and audrey sat down at one of the little tables since we had a while before school started. we just had a little chat about everything going on in our lives, i always clown her but in reality she helps me out a lot, she's like my little supporting buddy. the both of us finished our drinks, throwing them in the trash.

i've been trying to teach her to drive because next year she'll be 15, that means she qualifies to get her permit. i need her to get her permit already, i get tired of being the designated driver all the time.

as i was getting off the car, i felt everyone's eyes on me. mattia was already in class, he wanted to avoid all the commotion. audrey separated to go with her group, i decided to go with mattia, i didn't want to be alone with everyone staring at me.

i walked up to our first period, where mattia was, just watching his phone screen. of course he was on tiktok, like always.

"hey ugly." i say, putting my bag down at my seat

"hi sav." he says, looking up from his phone

"i got so many stares just by walking into here, it's ridiculous. the hell we gon do now." he says, referencing that meme. i laughed at his reference,

"i know, i got off my car and already felt everyone's eyes on me. whatever though, we told everyone the truth and if they don't believe it oh well." i said, the both of us knowing that was a lie but students were walking past the door so we didn't want to say something we would regret.

"period." he says, snapping his fingers across his chest. we went onto instagram, showing each other memes which made us really red.

the opening bell rang, i went back over to my seat. the teacher had been here the whole time obviously, i wonder what he was thinking about our conversation. he started the lesson of the day, kairi wasn't here yet. that's weird, he probably just woke up late, again.

it was about halfway into the class when kairi came into the class,

"sorry mr.kaid, my alarm didn't go off and yeah you get the point." kairi said, handing him the late pass. the teacher just rolled his eyes, he had already heard this many times from kairi.

i let out a chuckle, looking up at kairi. he did look like he woke up late, his hair was a mess which it normally is but it wasn't in his specific hairstyle he always had it in. he was wearing that bright orange hoodie he always wears, it's so comfy i might just steal it from him.

we had free time for the last 10 minutes of class, i went over to mattia and kairi. both were talking about alvaro moving, they wanted to host a meet and greet like they promised fans. they just didn't know when or where to do it at, i suggested the mall since that's where most pop up shows happen at. we decided to do the one we usually go to, kairi had notified our group chat. we would talk more about it at lunch, we needed to give the fans a earlier notice so that they could plan it out beforehand.

throughout the day, we gained a couple of stares. many people whispering as they passed by me and mattia, i just ignored it. it was bothering mattia, i could tell but he had to ignore it as well.

soccer practice was cancelled due to the heavy rain, i was so happy because we were supposed to do conditioning, which i hate so much. mattia and the boys headed over to my car, already knowing i would be taking them home. everyone piled into the car, me and audrey didn't have to deal with that stuff luckily.

"sav, you should come over to mattias. we're just gonna be chilling there, you should come so we can tell everyone about the meet up!" alvaro says.

"you sure? i don't want to interrupt your guys time together." i say, looking at them from the window.

"you're part of the group you don't bother any of us at all." mattia says.

"well..." alejandro says jokingly. i gave him a stare through the window which gave him a laugh. 

i look over at audrey, making sure she was fine with it. she nodded her head at me, she was kind of iffy about mattia still but she'll get over it.